Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jflund
01.16.2013 , 04:08 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post
Greetings everyone,
Hi jflund,

As outlined above, and as per the response to your ticket, you will need to contact Customer Service per phone, they will be able to assist you with your card and future purchases.

Thank you.
Sure, I live in Norway, if you want me to fund your next gaming project then yes, I should give you a call. Like so many others, I am not willing to sit on the phone for hours trying to solve your problem. This is easy to fix, you (BW) can look over my account and removed all creditcard info (since obviously it doesnt happen when I do it from your site). Then problem should be solved.

But no, I will not spend more time on this. My time is valuable, like the rest of us, and to have me, spend MY time, on YOUR mistake. I don't think so.

And just for the record, this here fool, With a Founder Title bestowed upon me ingame, loyal subscriber and a frequent buyer of Cartel coins for at least 350$ will fulfill his end of the bargain and play out the subscription. After that I will move on to other games.

Thank you for your/my time BW.

Drew_Braxton
01.16.2013 , 04:31 PM | #12
Purchase hasn't worked since the 11th for me. 3 calls to customer service and no fix. They automatically blame my payment company.... the other mmo I plays seems to be fine with my payment method. 5 days, 3 calls, still no work so I've given up and not even trying to purchase more. I post only to suggest you change your payment system. I've played 5 other mmo's and 9 or 10 other online games and would rate the payment system swtor uses at the very bottom. It's bad business to put your customers through this when they are trying to give you money.

Tatumsa
01.16.2013 , 04:44 PM | #13
Why do I have to call you to fix something that is wrong with your system?

Roalmo
01.16.2013 , 04:46 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatumsa View Post
Why do I have to call you to fix something that is wrong with your system?
Quiet there old son, it isn't their system, it's YOU. At least that's what they seem to say... dunno.

But, the CS should have a nice day..

DeludedAussie
01.16.2013 , 04:54 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post
Hello DeludedAussie,

While I can understand your frustration, this is simply not true. We are handling the issue to the best of our ability, but we do need your assistance in order to do so. As we replied to you in your ticket on the matter, please contact Customer Service per phone.

Thank you.
This is my point exactly^^^^^^^^^

You say Contact you by phone, but you give no propper phone support. I've tried, More than once. I've waited a combined 9-10 hours and spoke to someone once for around 10 minutes. only to be put on hold then hung up on - and you call this the best of your ability? (this isnt a personal attack, its just odd that this happens on a 'support' line)

You tell us to do one thing, but then dont provide an actual means of doing that one thing you told us to do. how is that support?

I've since let the matter drop, However, what is simply true, is the issue is still on your end, not ours, since our credit cards work 100% perfectly with everything else.

nicosand
01.16.2013 , 06:28 PM | #16
I have waited the 24 hours you tell me, I have contacted your CS over the phone, I have waited 48 hours. My card works for everything else. Works fine on Origin. And I still get error NU2001.

WHY? If this isnt a problem on your end. Then, when my current sub runs out, I wont be buying a new game card.

Beruthien
01.16.2013 , 06:35 PM | #17 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by nicosand View Post
I have waited the 24 hours you tell me, I have contacted your CS over the phone, I have waited 48 hours. My card works for everything else. Works fine on Origin. And I still get error NU2001.

WHY? If this isnt a problem on your end. Then, when my current sub runs out, I wont be buying a new game card.
Greetings nicosand,

Please give another call to our phone support and mention that you have done all the advised steps. The agents will look into this issue further for you.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

nicosand
01.16.2013 , 06:47 PM | #18
I've done that too. Cant you just tell ppl WHY they are getting NU2001, and what it means? Cus the error tells me to contact EA support.

McLemore
01.16.2013 , 06:58 PM | #19
My apologies to CS for being this vocal about the issue and I was able to buy some coins from my post that I did yesterday buy sheer luck I'd imagine. But my complaint wasn't about that I was just trying to make this issue a number one priority. This error is costing SWTOR money and costing us players. I want this game to expand and profit.
Bergen Colony Born and Bred

Merovee
01.16.2013 , 08:00 PM | #20
I've finally managed to enage in a fairly reasonable email dialogue with someone from their CS. I'm now being told that the 'delete the card info' is only a temporary fix and may not apply for a fixed amount of time. They're still insisting that in order to do so, I'll have to contact them via phone. Despite the fact that I've already deleted said card information from my account.

What I'm also being told is that the only 'permenant' solution is to provide them with photo identification. I'm sorry, and I hate to sound more unreasonable and crazed then I have in my other posts this week and last but, no, absolutely not. No way Jose. Not going to happen.

I've also posed the question as to why suddenly, after being subscribed since release that this is now a requirement for my preferred payment method. I'll update should I receive a response in hopes that it assists others suffering the same issue.