Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vornskr PvPers

loktroa
01.16.2013 , 05:27 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Trevalion View Post
Could it be... SATAN!?

Seriously though, vornskyr was a very small (relative to server pop) pvp community. We were used to getting double premades in alot of the random pops
Yup all those nail biting, photo finish, "holy **** how did we win" games where fun as hell knowing every game you played was going to be a hard and fun fight was epic.
Eafon 55 Jugg Kondon 50 Shadow
<The Dark> <The Silver Order>
The Boomhammer leagcy
Harbinger

Darth_Dreselus
01.20.2013 , 06:36 PM | #22
BTW sorry Nycci for the troll yesterday from Shy and I on our alts. We meant it as a joke, I was away from the forums and did not know about 'that' thread. None of us seriously think you are hacking as we know just how good you people are (a lot better than me on my 15k Scoundrel ).

As far as Vornskr nostalgia goes I also find that I don't have any "arch-enemies". Back then seeing some names just made you zerg/hide. Zeta (seeing that nameplate appear behind me just meant I folded my arms and waited for respawn), Foxit and Alien come to mind. In fact Alien in Hutball was the funnies thing ever when the game deteriorated into Imps: pass to Alien and Pubs: don't let them pass to Alien. Oh and Rod nothing quite like 2 Sorc/Sage healers trying to fight each other at a point on civil war until one just gives up and leaves. Having guildies on the other team was even more fun though. Nowadays I don't even remember the opposing teams guild tags, it's just some people with red nameplates.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP