Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best 3 PVP guild on server

Gomex
01.16.2013 , 03:27 PM | #121
It seems like Bastion is better in trolling just as they are better in rated compared to pot5.

Too easy

Razgriz_tree
01.16.2013 , 03:41 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by gomex View Post
it seems like bastion is better in trolling just as they are better in rated compared to pot5.

Too easy
rofl :d
Razbot <Casual>
" there is no spoone " - Teh matricks
www.twitch.tv/razgrizthree

Hairyzac
01.16.2013 , 04:04 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Z-ToXiN View Post
I find it interesting that this has turned into a Bastion versus Prophecy of the Five thread all of a sudden. I do wonder why so many Bastion players are browsing these forums, does that hint at something? But with this thread in particular Im not surprised it has attracted our attention as people may be curious who the best are on other servers and maybe want to know if cross-server PVP ever comes.

I was under the impression that Prophecy of the Five was not only the most populated server but also had the largest rated population and highest quality PVP from what I had heard. But those disputing this are from the Bastion, though I can understand arguing for your own server.

The Bastion has about 2 good teams really... but from what Im reading here it sounds like its the same on Pot5.

Talk trash all you like, we wont know unless BW puts in cross server ques and by then rateds may be dead everywhere anyway.
Your post is pretty accurate. The situation is much like when Fatman was about to be merged into our server. Everyone from Fatman proclaimed their PvP quality was superior. When they finally arrived here, they were stomped out quickly.

There are more than 2 good ranked teams on Prophecy of the Five.

From what I'm reading here, it sounds like everyone in this thread from the Bastion wants to play on our server, or talk to players from our server. Does that hint at something? Me personally, I don't visit other server's forums. If I did, it certainly wouldn't be to trash talk players I don't know, have never seen play, and never will see and play with or against.

It is very surprising that a thread from another server that has absolutely nothing to do with the Bastion, has attracted so many players from there. I guess the next time...it won't be nearly as surprising.

DreamerBrian
01.16.2013 , 05:02 PM | #124
There's a lot of Bastion guys frequenting our server forums: they deserve their own thread.
Banshi
<Hoth Ski Patrol>

Wraiven
01.17.2013 , 11:32 AM | #125
There are a few good PvP guilds. Hostile Takeover give us hell, as does Hoth Ski Patrol.

War Machine is ok I guess when we actually put together our A-Team, but that almost never happens and honestly we are too casual of players to ever get serious enough to give any of the good PvP guilds a run for their money. We only have about 5 or 6 players in our guild who is actually good at PvP, so that hardly classifies us as a PvP guild. Although to listen to people talk, you would think that we claimed to be, lol.

But honestly, there are a few guilds out there that just steam role, and we know them when we see them. Those guilds have their PvP strats down to a Science.

other than that, just a bunch of bads claiming to be good while calling everyone else bads right before they /ragequit.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

unbreak_able
01.17.2013 , 04:37 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by DreamerBrian View Post
There's a lot of Bastion guys frequenting our server forums: they deserve their own thread.
I'm guilty of this but for different reasons.

So its true, some strong players/talent have rerolled on PoT5 from the Bastion. I asked around for reasons and the main responses were "Change of scenery" and "Hopefully better competition". I myself have not rerolled here (although if I did, it would be to play with some SWG vets, not for rateds specifically) as I have plenty to keep me busy at Bastion.

Regardless, it will be fun/interesting to see what kind of mark these guys will make on PoT5 in a month or two.

p.s. Why would you, as a Jugg/Guard, not spam the AOE slow if its spec'ed to cost no force? Laziness?
Unthinkable
The Bastion

Andar
01.17.2013 , 05:20 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
There are a few good PvP guilds. Hostile Takeover give us hell, as does Hoth Ski Patrol..
You guys really gave us a run for our money last week in that voidstar. Some really good matches vs. War machine, keep it up!
Resilience / Po5
Hostile Takeover

Jarfunkz
01.18.2013 , 09:40 AM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by pauliej View Post
1. dylan
2. dylan
3. dylan
Spit that hawt fire!
VicVega

wetslampigduex
01.18.2013 , 02:12 PM | #129
Just to be clear there was only ever one good PvP guild on The Fatman. The guild was Tactical Wookie Assault Team. Half of them quit or became very casual by 1.2. The remaining few joined Seal Team Sith but were all gone before the server merger to Pot5. They got bored winning every match so they moved on.

Wraiven
01.18.2013 , 02:16 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by wetslampigduex View Post
Just to be clear there was only ever one good PvP guild on The Fatman. The guild was Tactical Wookie Assault Team. Half of them quit or became very casual by 1.2. The remaining few joined Seal Team Sith but were all gone before the server merger to Pot5. They got bored winning every match so they moved on.
To be fair, PvP Teams like that are a group of 8 guys sitting in the same room with their computers linked to the same ISP. They do not need Team Speak, they use verbal communication without the aid of a secondary program and they literally discuss strategies on their free time. This is their life. When they feel they have conquered a game, they move on to the next game and do the same.

I know, I have met people like this, have been invited to join them, and had to turn them down because honestly, that is way too hard core for my blood.

They would have moved on regardless of the teams they went up against, because no team can compete against that unless they themselves have a similar set-up.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-