Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Delete Old Character Or Play On?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Delete Old Character Or Play On?

Sith_Space
01.16.2013 , 02:13 PM | #1
Ok, so Got 2 characters, Level 8 & 13, before I realized I wanna subscribe and not be a Free Loader So, Armed with a Fresh Subscription and the Force being strong in me, do I kill off the 2 characters and redo new ones? or go on as I am and continue from here?

Please tell me the best path to follow

Thanks

Sith_Space

Tatile
01.16.2013 , 02:15 PM | #2
Keep your old characters, you've got quite a few slots you can use now and you should try every class at least once to see if you like it (and enjoy the story! Roll Agent!)

Rooff
01.16.2013 , 02:55 PM | #3
Keep the old ones

As long as you have a free slot to make a new character their is no need for deletion

Trust me later on you might come back to one/both of them.

Infalliable
01.16.2013 , 03:58 PM | #4
Unless you want to reuse the name, there is little point in ever deleting one. As a sub, you have 10 more characters you can make.

Sith_Space
01.16.2013 , 06:15 PM | #5
Thanks for the helpful advise. I appreciate it. Also happy I was able to test the game. I enjoy it so much Ill be subscribing for some time to come, thanks again

Shadokitty
01.19.2013 , 07:20 PM | #6
Keep the characters you made. I came back as a preferred after leaving the game for a while. Even after I resubbed, my highest level character is one I made as a preferred player.

Angror
01.19.2013 , 08:15 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Infalliable View Post
Unless you want to reuse the name, there is little point in ever deleting one. As a sub, you have 10 more characters you can make.
Thought it was 12 per server now without unlocking more slots with cartell coins.
Im part of Generation X the generation that was supose to wreck it all. Sure glad thats where i am instead of Generation Y - as in Why cant i just have that without doing anything for it.

Thoniei
01.19.2013 , 09:42 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by angror View Post
thought it was 12 per server now without unlocking more slots with cartell coins.
10 + 2 = 12

Thundergulch
01.23.2013 , 11:23 AM | #9
Keep em or delete em, your choice, level 13 is easily achieved in a couple of hours.

Joesixxpack
01.23.2013 , 12:39 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Keep your old characters, you've got quite a few slots you can use now and you should try every class at least once to see if you like it (and enjoy the story! Roll Agent!)
^ This (And on my 2nd Agent. Yeah, story is that good).

If you get into crafting your own gear or running missions for stuff for your other toons, making $ on the market, etc. they could be handy.

If not, you can always delete them later.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE