Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vanishing bosses

Dragonbgone
01.14.2013 , 06:38 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ladwar View Post
im going to repeat this. have u ran swtor repair on the launcher, this seems like your problem. for the thing from the stars is the only glitch that i know of and seen the problem. Operator IX has not had any glitch of being untargetable for raid group i have seen and seems like a corrupted file. the vortexes i have seen a lag in for damaging but they have a spawn timer not a spawn on damage like the adds, this is for the first phase of the fight so they won't spawn at the same times.
I ran the repair so we'll see if anything has changed.
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

HighStyled
01.15.2013 , 01:26 AM | #12
Once we were almost wiped, and after I died I didn't see anything. It was third stage, the map was OK, pylons were flying etc., but I was there alone.

WolfpackAW
01.16.2013 , 12:38 PM | #13
I also ran the repair yesterday afternoon. After that, I ran TFB HM with my guild, and during Phase II of the Operator IX fight, the droid in the middle was invisible and untargetable. When he went down, I tried using the target-of-target of one of my raid members, and could target the boss's corpse, but STILL could not loot it. Missed out on 5 black hole comms (which I will be submitting a ticket for). So it appears that the repair did not work for me - at least on the Operator IX fight.
Istari-kv - 55 Sage Seer, Jedi Covenant
Durnik-kv - 55 Vanguard Tank, Jedi Covenant
Somera - 55 Combat Sentinel, Jedi Covenant
Laralanthalasa - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger, Jedi Covenant

mikebevo
01.16.2013 , 02:26 PM | #14
Tninking Operative IX is just random. Had it happen once in nov or dec, but he has been there every week since. Never did get my comms. Never had the problem with the others though. Just the one time on Operative IX. Not sure if I could target him durning the fight or not. Healer....I know another dps could not see him, but was able to target him during that fight. Think 3 of us were unable to see or loot the boss.

I took pictures.

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....nal/946024.jpg