Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Raids?

kostoscepanovic
01.16.2013 , 04:53 AM | #1
I just startet to play this game and i love it i played wow long time and now im bored after 3 days of free playing this game i decided to subscribe, i love all about this game but there is something that they can add and this game will be best maybe there is now but i dont know, and thing that would be nice to add is raids massive player raids where can 10+ ppl together make tactics and fight. I miss that in new mmos now that r on market. I hope u all agree with me :P

MishraArtificer
01.16.2013 , 06:11 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by kostoscepanovic View Post
I just startet to play this game and i love it i played wow long time and now im bored after 3 days of free playing this game i decided to subscribe, i love all about this game but there is something that they can add and this game will be best maybe there is now but i dont know, and thing that would be nice to add is raids massive player raids where can 10+ ppl together make tactics and fight. I miss that in new mmos now that r on market. I hope u all agree with me :P
They're called Operations. They've been in the game since launch.

Also, can't tell if trolling or serious.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Nigredo
01.16.2013 , 01:07 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by kostoscepanovic View Post
I stopped reading this at "startet" anything else after that I assumed was just stupid.
Llofnod dileu o ganlyniad i cymedrolwyr facist

chuixupu
01.16.2013 , 01:52 PM | #4
Wrong sub-forum for this....

But um, if you're serious, yes there are raids in this game, 10 and 16 man, they are very much like WoW's raids. Go do some and have fun!
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

_Darkstar
01.18.2013 , 02:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Nigredo View Post
I stopped reading this at "startet" anything else after that I assumed was just stupid.
While it does read like a child the OP's forum name shows English probably isn't his first language.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!