Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 01:24 PM | #51
Yes, that what people on my wonderful server said at the time. They found it funny too to get scrounged of 250 k credits and around 500k worth of materials. They cheered for the pig too.

I mean, how you can be that smart ? Someone ask you for crafting items, he give you the materials, and you log off. That's Nobel prize grade genius.

itsmymillertime
01.16.2013 , 01:41 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
Yes, that what people on my wonderful server said at the time. They found it funny too to get scrounged of 250 k credits and around 500k worth of materials. They cheered for the pig too.

I mean, how you can be that smart ? Someone ask you for crafting items, he give you the materials, and you log off. That's Nobel prize grade genius.
unless you provide pics, no one believes you. And yes, your the only person in the game that cant take screenshots.

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 01:47 PM | #53
Oh, my , explain me how I'm supposed to take a screenshot of a transaction AFTER the transaction. Explain me. That's going to be fun.

Littio
01.16.2013 , 01:49 PM | #54
Yeah there's no way this is true, I play on a lower populated server and Revan masks are still going for like 1.5 mil. All of my cartel crystals I got were sellable on the market, the only one that I kept was my Orange Endurance +41. To not be able to sell the revan mask, color crystals AND mounts? I have to call BS

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 01:52 PM | #55
To once again put my point foward, when I say that the mounts are not sellable, it's because it's not possible to put them on the GTN. You click on them and it says ''not sellable''. Same for the crystals.

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 01:52 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Littio View Post
Yeah there's no way this is true, I play on a lower populated server and Revan masks are still going for like 1.5 mil. All of my cartel crystals I got were sellable on the market, the only one that I kept was my Orange Endurance +41. To not be able to sell the revan mask, color crystals AND mounts? I have to call BS
That stupid people put them for 1.5 million, I don't doubt. That they sell for 1.5 million, I doubt.

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 04:59 PM | #57
And that's because of this wonderful community that I prefer getting 500 credits from a NPC than try to sell for 500k to a player.

jgoldsack
01.16.2013 , 05:13 PM | #58
OP what server are you on?

On my server (The Shadowlands) Revan's mask sells easily for 1 - 2 million, Color crystals can vary from 50k-200k...

Yes, the blue and orange cartel crystals cannot be sold on the GTN because of a bug that Bioware is slow to fix. But just last nigh I sold 4 Blue crystals within 10 minutes of trying, and walked away about 700k richer.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

jgoldsack
01.16.2013 , 05:17 PM | #59
To once again put my point foward, when I say that the mounts are not sellable, it's because it's not possible to put them on the GTN. You click on them and it says ''not sellable''. Same for the crystals.
BTW all mounts are sellable.

Are you trying to sell them while they are still bound to you (as in the first 48 hours you have them)? they are bound for a short period of time before they can be sold/traded.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

melodylane
01.16.2013 , 05:17 PM | #60
I'm a subber, I have not spend a dime on buying extra packs.

I have yet to make a single credit of anything I find in thosse : I just keep deleting them. Nothing sells ever.
Dont open them sell them thats where you make your money with packs. I haven't opened a pack since they first came out as you are more likely to get junk then something you actually want. Look on the GTN and see what the going rate is for that particular pack and sell it. Someone will buy it. Usually within a day or so.

"For some people this world ain't never gonna be right.... Maybe your Mattie's one of those people" ~ Doc Holiday -Tombstone-