Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Classes with the most fun DPS rotation.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Classes with the most fun DPS rotation.

Gyronamics
11.24.2012 , 05:31 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
You really like that video, don't you…

Most of the DPS in my group are parsing north of 1900 on the dummy, and in the 1700-1800 range on bosses. 1600 is good, but not as impressive as you seem to think. If you used keybinds at all, you might see some improvement.

Assault commando is a fun spec to play though, I don't disagree with that part of it.
Bring it then.

Show me one of your crew dpsing from the ground and beating 1630 in nightmare, should be easy enough right? I made dozens of minor errors and my ammo usage wasn't perfect in that kill.

I'm going to respec to the low movement high dummy score branch and call you on 1900dps: http://www.torparse.com/a/55075/time...519/1353690899

I don't even play that branch and I can call you on the dps you think is impressive without even trying.

Now see if you can match me from my seat in the house.

KeyboardNinja
11.24.2012 , 06:50 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Gyronamics View Post
Bring it then.

Show me one of your crew dpsing from the ground and beating 1630 in nightmare, should be easy enough right? I made dozens of minor errors and my ammo usage wasn't perfect in that kill.

I'm going to respec to the low movement high dummy score branch and call you on 1900dps: http://www.torparse.com/a/55075/time...519/1353690899

I don't even play that branch and I can call you on the dps you think is impressive without even trying.

Now see if you can match me from my seat in the house.
I can't because we put a healer on the ground, which is a vastly superior strategy in terms of flexibility and DPS levels. (As mentioned in other threads) I'll give you a parse from on the tank though once I have one. I don't DPS for our group, so I can't just pull up one of my own parses. We also haven't had much time in nightmare mode, as I've been traveling since before 1.5 dropped.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

Gyronamics
11.24.2012 , 07:49 PM | #13
Well you should look at that thread again.

I'm being called out by a guy who does the same role as me.

I located his parse and I put up mine next to it.

You know who he is, he must be a good candidate to compare to.

Exiled-Phoenix
11.25.2012 , 03:37 AM | #14
Personally i like deception assassin and lighting sorcerer.
The Red Eclipse
VahxFrost'BiteSíon TéxCoriena
Vai'xSpike Decepta Brotu

ohto
12.22.2012 , 06:47 PM | #15
Vengeance Juggernaut definitely, lightning is cool too, not too mobile, Madness sorc is my main but honestly It gets a little boring after a while, but still fun!
Rozor
The Harbinger
System

GeneralShade
12.27.2012 , 05:59 PM | #16
Recently finished leveling all ACs (each archtype) to 50. From my experience I've had the most fun with vengeance jugs and annihilation maras on the melee side. On the ranged side I prefer lightning sorcs and lethality snipers. I also enjoy the pyro spec for both mercs and PTs. Granted I am partial toward DoT based specs, but there really isn't an objective answer to this question anyway.

Thundergulch
01.16.2013 , 12:51 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
If you used keybinds at all, you might see some improvement.
In PVP yes, most likely
In PVE... it doesn't apply at all.

STRATTNUTTZ
01.22.2013 , 10:41 PM | #18
I have played every type of advanced class in the game, and to me the Scarrper Scoundrel/Concealment Operative is the most fun, and great in Raids. I have hit almost 1900 in MOX with my Scoundrel on my OPs Dummy. The rotation is short and easy. Don't listen to the haters, if you play this class right, you can get through anything.

bryceman
01.22.2013 , 11:32 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by STRATTNUTTZ View Post
I have played every type of advanced class in the game, and to me the Scarrper Scoundrel/Concealment Operative is the most fun, and great in Raids. I have hit almost 1900 in MOX with my Scoundrel on my OPs Dummy. The rotation is short and easy. Don't listen to the haters, if you play this class right, you can get through anything.
Yup no matter the "dps difference" between classes, any dps class played by a skilled player is enough as long as they are not in columi trying to clear EC NiM.

bbare
01.23.2013 , 02:25 AM | #20
1. Pyro for the animations. The rotation can get boring at times, but I love burning my foes into oblivion.

2. Lethality/Engineering Sniper: The rotation is one of the hardest to manage, and I get a thrill out of playing it. There are so many skills to manage and energy management is a pain. The risk/reward of this build is the highest in the game.
The Vanity Legacy