Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators OOC

legolegion
01.16.2013 , 09:06 AM | #111
well come to dark side how is zero taking it

meanken
01.16.2013 , 12:40 PM | #112
Zero kinda knew this would wind up happening, even if she would not admit it. She is basicly trying her best to keep mean under control, and help him out however she can.

legolegion
01.16.2013 , 12:43 PM | #113
good i have a plan if i have to fight you, hope i don`t but if i do i have a plan.

meanken
01.16.2013 , 12:47 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
good i have a plan if i have to fight you, hope i don`t but if i do i have a plan.
Don't tell me you plan to try to turn mean again? Considering you are only a mear trainee in this rp, you are not about to get mean to take you seriously as a threat, or convince him of things higher ranked sith completly failed to convince him of

legolegion
01.16.2013 , 12:48 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Don't tell me you plan to try to turn mean again? Considering you are only a mear trainee in this rp, you are not about to get mean to take you seriously as a threat, or convince him of things higher ranked sith completly failed to convince him of
you think i am that unsubtle, i am insulted

lol

legolegion
01.17.2013 , 08:44 AM | #116
md logan i am an acolyte and their are two others

MdLogan
01.17.2013 , 07:24 PM | #117
Thank you Lego. I have fixed that.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
01.17.2013 , 07:38 PM | #118
oh, and feel free to take note of the force using bounty hunter, I am sure people around the planet are talking about that bar incdent. I could use something to do once my made up plotline is done with

MdLogan
01.17.2013 , 11:17 PM | #119
Just letting you know, icecream. The man that is with Markos, is not actually Rafeesh, he is the dark voice from Secret Stratagem. He has only taken the name, the real Rafeesh is on Naboo with Ravna.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
01.18.2013 , 05:14 AM | #120
okay birds not posted for 2 days so i got back anyway. sorry bird but i was in limbo