Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What do you think 1.7 will bring for PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
What do you think 1.7 will bring for PvP?

Krayshawn
01.14.2013 , 09:47 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Dhrasur View Post
Kray, at first, I thought you were an idiot! These changes were really too strong and imbalanced... but the sense in your post was revealed in all it's wisdom in the last sentence.
I know.
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

Yansonn
01.16.2013 , 11:45 AM | #22
Simple fix for smash... For every stack acquired number of targets is reduced by 1.
4 stacks (7k smash) hits one target
(allow for a little more range at 4 stacks as a result to reduce ************ about missing the one target)
2 stacks hits 3 targets
etc

Yansonn
01.16.2013 , 11:54 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Krayshawn View Post
Sith Warrior
Juggernaut:
Vengence:
  • Ruin is Moved to the first tier of the tree.
  • Unstoppable Now activates on obliterate and Force Leap and causes 75% damage reduction.
Rage:
  • Decimate Now Lowers the Cooldown on Smash by 100% and increases damage output by 42%
  • Overpower has been reworked to apply the same effect it ha dpreviously but to obliterate instead. It also creates one shockwave stack each Proc. To signal the prduction of a shockwave stack a recording of James Earl Jones saying "You Don't Know The Power of The Dark Side" will play.
  • Obliterate now causes a 3 second AoE Snare and Cracks the armour around your oppenents reducing armour by 42%.
  • Dominate has been reworked to make all smashes within the 20 second time frame have a 100% crit chance

These changes will not be made to Guardians to ensure and overbearing wave of dominance from the Imp Side.
Kray i expected you to give me a little more... Make unstoppable 10 seconds, rampage 100% chance, and give ravage a duration long snare and ill be happy

Carter_Mathis
01.16.2013 , 12:50 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Yansonn View Post
Simple fix for smash... For every stack acquired number of targets is reduced by 1.
4 stacks (7k smash) hits one target
(allow for a little more range at 4 stacks as a result to reduce ************ about missing the one target)
2 stacks hits 3 targets
etc
I personally like a recoil effect or Smash hitting friendlies as well :P You get to leap into a group and smash your healer for 7k
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Jadenn
01.16.2013 , 02:31 PM | #25
Here's the new sniper skill for the new expansion. Pretty underpowered imo.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ps80c1f76d.jpg
Jaiden Sniper
Yuenglings Maurader
Asian'Jaiden Assassin
Beer Thirty On Jedi Covenant

Krayshawn
01.18.2013 , 10:24 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadenn View Post

The only use i could find for this PoS skill is in our 8 man sniper team, otherwise it is a waste...
The Krayshawn Legacy:

Ravashakk
01.18.2013 , 12:19 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadenn View Post

The random capitalization or lack thereof combined with "incrased" and a missing 80% makes me think this ability is still in testing. Prob will be ready in a few thousand years when the Death Star is actually created.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Carter_Mathis
01.18.2013 , 01:03 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
The random capitalization or lack thereof combined with "incrased" and a missing 80% makes me think this ability is still in testing. Prob will be ready in a few thousand years when the Death Star is actually created.
If you ask the devs, they say it's coming "soon".....
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Ravashakk
01.18.2013 , 01:21 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
If you ask the devs, they say it's coming "soon".....
The best part is that it destroys the whole planet, but the range is 30m.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Krayshawn
01.18.2013 , 02:23 PM | #30
So whats the Smuggler mirror of this ability?
The Krayshawn Legacy: