Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character you never thought you would make

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Character you never thought you would make

desmozges
10.02.2012 , 08:12 AM | #41
Any Light bulb character, but yet started a jedi and playing a trooper with racial ability to be a light bulb.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Newyankalt
10.02.2012 , 12:56 PM | #42
The agent never intrested me at first than I started to play it and it was quite fun.

Annababy
01.15.2013 , 12:28 AM | #43
I had an idea that it would be cool to have a wookie class and play as a wookie and maybe even start on the wookie home plannet Iv forgotten what its called but yeah that would be cool just some ideas maybe for the next expansion

Surinen
01.15.2013 , 01:21 PM | #44
Jedi of any sort but then I made one and forced myself to follow "light" side, after 30+ levels I was so exhausted that I started to experience psychic torment and that was the end of this pathetic council rubber. To be honest whole republic is a pain to me, listening to this colonial accent makes my lungs collapse
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

SithKoriandr
01.15.2013 , 06:40 PM | #45
A non force user. I mean, this is Star Wars, it's about the force and lightsabers.

Now, my first 50 is the Chiss Force User I wanted to be my first 50, but it's the BH class and my character in general, that I love the most Looks like Mako, runs around in great looking gear (Destroyer Chest Piece and Covert Pilot everything else, except the helm) that Mako runs in around as well!

Just love the BH Arsenal Spec playstyle more than the others. Assassin lacks a lunge, but other than that I like it, but that lack of a lunge gets me all "Grrrrrr" Still leveling up my Juggernaut Rage Spec, it might be an okay build playstyle wise for me as well, Im waiting to see.

ZayneDraay
01.16.2013 , 10:04 AM | #46
I would have never made a scoundrel dps if it were not for sheer boredom with alll my other toons at the time. I'm glad I did though because I'm having a blast with him.
"Those who know me by reputation say I am a creature of the cold darkness, a monster if you will. Now you too shall fear me." - Darth Crios, lord of icy wrath