Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 09:38 AM | #21
Do you think I'm stupid ? The crystals are not sellable because I can't put them on the GTN.

itsmymillertime
01.16.2013 , 09:41 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
Do you think I'm stupid ? The crystals are not sellable because I can't put them on the GTN.
purple crystal or purple(artifact quality) crystals? there is a difference. The 2 newest cartel crystals are BUGGED and not sellable at this item, the pink-purple crystal from the first cartel pack is sellable.

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 09:45 AM | #23
All the epic crystals are not sellable for me. I had 12 of them, and not a single one was sellable on the GTN.

I'm so jaded about this game that the only thing I hope is that Bioware make those crystals sellable to vendors, so I could get at lest 500 credits ouf of them, but even that is way too much. So, it's delete time.

-I got a Revan Mask-the thing that supposedly sells for million. No one was taking it at 50k. Deleted.
-I got mounts, who are supposedly sellable on the GTN. Nope. Deleted.
-I got crafting materials-even when I put them at vendor price, no one was taking them. Deleted.

dakisback
01.16.2013 , 09:49 AM | #24
All the epic crystals are not sellable for me. I had 12 of them, and not a single one was sellable on the GTN.

I'm so jaded about this game that the only thing I hope is that Bioware make those crystals sellable to vendors, so I could get at lest 500 credits ouf of them, but even that is way too much. So, it's delete time.

-I got a Revan Mask-the thing that supposedly sells for million. No one was taking it at 50k. Deleted.
-I got mounts, who are supposedly sellable on the GTN. Nope. Deleted.
-I got crafting materials-even when I put them at vendor price, no one was taking them. Deleted.
You're dumb. /thread

Why are you ranting about the market not wanting your items? Everyone else finds a way to sell these items why can't you
DakisbackMarkmanship Sniper Dakisbehindyou[AMR]Lethality Operative DakiscatImmortal Juggernaut Dakisaheadofyou Darkness Assassin
<The Revenant>
The Shadowlands

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 09:51 AM | #25
What is dumb ? I put the mask for 50k credits, and no one bought it.

Where is the stupid part in this ?

And once again, I never had any trouble selling stuff on a medium server on ''that other game''. On TOR, selling stuff is a nightmare, either on the GTN or out of the GTN.

In one year, out of desperation, I tried ONE time to purchase something from the community. I gave 96 augment kits parts (the top level) to someone, with a 250k credit tip, to have him craft augment kits.

He loled and logged off with my parts and my cash.

DwainD
01.16.2013 , 09:56 AM | #26
What is dumb ? I put the mask for 50k credits, and no one bought it.

Where is the stupid part in this ?
What mask did you put up for 50k that nobody bought? Phantom, Nihilus or Revan?

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 09:57 AM | #27
Revan.

DakotaDoc
01.16.2013 , 09:58 AM | #28
You must have paid for a magic version of the game, because my crystals are not sellable on the GTN.
What server are you on, i would have certainly bought purple crystals. Revan's mask on our server (the harbinger) is going for > 3Million.

DwainD
01.16.2013 , 09:59 AM | #29
Revan.
I call BS, nobody would pass up the Revan mask for 50k, period...

edit- That mask sells readily for 1.5 to 2 Million credits, no way you posted it for 50 thousand and it lasted more than 10 minutes.

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 10:03 AM | #30
You must have bought that magical edition of the game, then, the one I keep hearing off
-the one that don't force you to level every single profession to not use the community and get robbed
-the one where you don't queue for heroics as a healer for more than 20 minutes at prime time
-the one into which people make credits with cartel packs