Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No training

tototutupu
01.09.2013 , 09:43 PM | #1
I have a quick question just to make sure it is not a bug. I just hit 46th level with my sage but have no training available i don't ever remember that being the case with any of my other toons. is this the case with sages or is it a bug> thanks for the replies

Kovaos
01.10.2013 , 08:06 AM | #2
Not a bug. You won't train again until you are 50.
"my friend said he got a pack of level 50 armor and all i got was level 47 pants."

tototutupu
01.10.2013 , 09:16 AM | #3
i have training at every level and have two shown for 47th so i know i have several to train prior to 50th. i just don't remember any of my toons not having a level that they didnt train is why it seems like it is a bug.

Darth_Dreselus
01.10.2013 , 09:43 AM | #4
Nah when you get up to high levels often there is nothing (or nothing useful) to train. I had nothing to train on level 47 Scoundrel apart from headshot or Kolto pack neither of which I wanted.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

tototutupu
01.11.2013 , 08:15 AM | #5
i always have one or more that i get that are useless but i have always got one, this time nothing. guess it doesnt matter now as i am 50th so have everything anyways.....

Lanja
01.11.2013 , 09:31 AM | #6
That is a bit weird. Leveling other classes there's inevitably some levels where your options are like getting socks for Christmas, "...oooh...gee...thanks...", but I don't recall a level totally devoid of something to train. That said, I'm not as far along as that on Consular.

xhii
01.16.2013 , 01:53 AM | #7
They moved the Consular and Inquisitor level 46 skills (sacrifice companion health to heal you, for example) to Legacy/Alignment perks, if I recall.
The Teatime Legacy
For delicious server gossip, visit The Progenitor, made of cookies and cat memes.
operative tua | sage chua | pt tea