Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

launcher fix

TerenasMenethal
10.04.2012 , 03:09 PM | #1
i followed these steps thx to these people launcher now fixed hope it helps some of you

Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi TerenasMenethal,

Thank you for the reports. Please navigate to the game folder and delete the "patch" folder, the patcher.version file, and the retailclient_swtor.version file.

Also, if you are using a program called SWTOR Unleashed, please disable this.

Thank you.
Quote: Originally Posted by warriorcat View Post
*ninja attempt a fix launcher found
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic (this location for 64 bit windows 7)
32 bit = C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic
if this fails redownload client from www.swtor.com/download ( this downloads client and not game)
his page
Quote: Originally Posted by warriorcat View Post
*ninja attempt a fix launcher found
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic (this location for 64 bit windows 7)
32 bit = C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic
if this fails redownload client from www.swtor.com/download ( this downloads client and not game)

i also see you said you done a re install ... hmm thats last resort with customer service and as u now know it dont always work... (ill let beesodd ask you about your connection if he wish's... i am bored of sitting on his page
50 Inquisitor = Tyranus
50 assassin = Atus

TerenasMenethal
10.05.2012 , 08:38 AM | #2
bumpty bump encase anyone needs help
50 Inquisitor = Tyranus
50 assassin = Atus

LadyAmara
01.15.2013 , 06:56 PM | #3
This totally fixed my issue. I kept getting stuck on the asset 99 stuff that everyone got stuck on. I deleted files, checked my firewall, blah blah. This was the only thing that worked. A quick download of the client and boom, my launcher's fixed and patching normally.

Thank you original poster!
iŻi▀▀▀▀▀iŻi‾°δ‾‾╠희▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) Murder And Mayhem Await...