Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

clone wars S05E13

Harlequintwo
01.14.2013 , 03:07 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Anakin Skywalker was aboard the space station. So why did the Separatists attack? Sidious assumedly knew about all major Separatist movements through Dooku, so wouldn't he know about a major plot like this that could have turned the tide of the war? And if he did, how come he was willing to let the Chosen One die? Which he planned from the word go to make his apprentice? I suppose Sidious could have been unaware of this plot, but it seems somewhat unlikely.

And yes, R2 was perhaps wearing a little bit too much plot armour, that could have been done more believably...

Altogether though, an enjoyable side track to the general 'pew pew'. I look forward to the next arc.
I tend to explain all the missions that put Anakin in peril as - if he fails, he's not worthy. Much like how in a comic book, Sidious was willing to offer up Vader alone to a Jedi who wanted to become his apprentice. The victor of the duel would take his place at his side.

As for R2-D2's plot armour, it's pretty ridiculous. It would have been much better to to have Wack die to show the hazards of war, or at least one of the other droids.

TheHunterC
01.14.2013 , 04:01 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord-Aleph View Post
Four episodes, no longer than the other two this season.

Anyway, I'm just waiting anxiously for the Maul-related episodes to arrive.
You and me both. I can't wait to finally see some mandalorian action!
BioWare consider the ideas in THIS thread.

proud Collector's Edition owner

wrong_turn
01.15.2013 , 11:35 AM | #13
This was an unnecessary episode to an already overlong arc. That said, it was actually pretty good. The buzz droids seem total pointless though because they look too big to be covert and they seem to make an awful lot of noise. The explosion was pretty cool, BZ's death was actually kind of tragic, and R2 was kind of bad ***. But I can't get over how long and pointless these last two story arcs have been. They have served exactly zero point other than to be a vehicle for some Keystone Copsesque slapstick. Anyway, I hope TCW is done with these ancillary character stories. I have had all of the younglings and droids I can stand.
ịị◚◚◚◚ịịịị7▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. -Master Yoda CE

LukeSaberRattler
01.15.2013 , 06:54 PM | #14
Well the young-ling story arc was suppose to be stand alone and not part of the new season then they added it in. I think it was a bad idea to put it back to back with the droid arc though it was to much. Hopefully we get some more action although this episode was at least better in that department than the last 2. And that explosion at the end look outstanding have to give props to the animators on that one.
The Harbinger
Skabiin lvl 55 DPS Juggernaut -- Skaviin lvl 50 DPS Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 DPS Sniper -- Verucaa'Salt lvl 47 Tank Vangaurd -- Snozzberry lvl 44 DPS Gunslinger -- Vermicious'knid lvl 45 Tank Shadow -- Viizla lvl 37 DPS Mercenary -- Okiira lvl 37 DPS Sentinel