Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] Color Crystals

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] Color Crystals

Rerednaw
12.10.2012 , 11:47 AM | #11
Should add, the pink-purple color crystals from the random Cartel packs are usable at level 10.

Granted it is a very low chance of getting one. And the color is muddier than the old purple.

They are turning up with greater frequency on the GTN though.

Green-black was from Rhakghoul event.
Yellow-black is pre-order bonus.
White was old patch, then bugged, now from random Cartel packs.
Blue, yellow, green, red are craftable.
Orange can be obtained from commendation vendors (you have to strip it out of the weapon).
Old purple was fleet vendor, now L50 heroic mode.
Purple-black is I think PvP?

Black-Cell
01.15.2013 , 06:11 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EliasThompson View Post
You get the Black-Yellows from Archaeologist Unkorsa, who is a Pre-Order Crystal Vendor on the fleet. You can only interact and purchase form her, however, if you have a Pre-Order code attached to your account.
Can you re these for schematic, and/or sell them on gtn? I've never see. These before

Zarass
01.16.2013 , 05:48 AM | #13
There are cyan-blue, pink-purple crystals from cartel market, usable for level 10.
Examples
pink-purple http://dulfy.net/2012/10/23/swtor-cartel-market-items/
cyan-blue http://dulfy.net/2012/12/11/swtor-pa...-market-items/

Edahsetin
01.16.2013 , 12:32 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Black-Cell View Post
Can you re these for schematic, and/or sell them on gtn? I've never see. These before
These are pre-order crystals only, they cannot be sold or crafted although you can purchases higher level versions of them from the pre-order vendor on the fleet. If you'd like more information I've included information on all the crystals in my color crystal guide

Interested in learning the best Crew Skill for your class? Or maybe the top Cartel Market Purchases? Maybe your looking for a Gift Guide with quick glance summary. Find all of my SWTOR Articles in my Star Wars The Old Republic Master Guide

Black-Cell
01.16.2013 , 02:43 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Edahsetin View Post
These are pre-order crystals only, they cannot be sold or crafted although you can purchases higher level versions of them from the pre-order vendor on the fleet. If you'd like more information I've included information on all the crystals in my color crystal guide
thanks for the tip! and nice link, appreciate the info