Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ATTN: Bastion Twinks.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
ATTN: Bastion Twinks.

Dabrixmgp
01.15.2013 , 05:29 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by RougeBeaver View Post
Twinking doesn't have a point either, but people still do it.
I wholeheartedly support your cause since Twinks utterly ruined PVP in WoW, so go get 'em.
Actually PvP is usually ruined by people like you who whine and complain that there are people with better gear killing me. What ever stopped you from getting better gear? Oh yea laziness.

Darth_Precursor
01.15.2013 , 06:15 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Washingtoon View Post
twinks = not a problem
Premade leaving warzones and screwing everyone els over = problem
This.
*sigh*
Dynaster- Operative Medic
Chillum- Deception Assassin

<GOML>
The Bastion

funkiestj
01.15.2013 , 06:17 PM | #103
How about <SLOAT>? Stun Locking Operatives Against Twinks.

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

Tetsuos-despair
01.15.2013 , 06:28 PM | #104
Indeed, twinks are stupid and how people find it fun to play a WZ just to leave at the end or troll poor little lvl 10s I don't understand.

The thing is not every lvl 49 player is a twink and some of us level almost exclusively in warzones, my most recent trip from 49-50 was filled with being called a twink the whole way, funny but rather annoying, I expect I'll be hearing it again on my next alt inline to level, such is life on the Bastion.

Not every lvl 49 is a twink, some of us are actually on our way to 50.

DarthOvertone
01.15.2013 , 06:34 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
I'm only announcing it so people will have somewhere to send hate messages.
I've received three rage whispers from different peeps in the last week on my Vanguard accusing me of Twinking. He's only level 45 and was just guilty of killing these players over and over again because they kept trying to kill him over and over.

Since you guys are performing a community service and all, it might help if you explain in Ops what twinking is so peeps don't misdirect their rage at peeps just trying to level up in WZs when they get butthurt.
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Champion Alphafett - Mercenary
I See Your Schwartz Is As Big As Mine!

UGLYMRJ
01.15.2013 , 06:41 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
I've received three rage whispers from different peeps in the last week on my Vanguard accusing me of Twinking. He's only level 45 and was just guilty of killing these players over and over again because they kept trying to kill him over and over.

Since you guys are performing a community service and all, it might help if you explain in Ops what twinking is so peeps don't misdirect their rage at peeps just trying to level up in WZs when they get butthurt.
LOL yeah... I clarified it for a few people but I should add it to the original post. It's pretty clear to me who most of these guys are, it's always the same names and like I said.... I know some are simply just more on top of things when it comes to crafting and gearing.

robegan
01.15.2013 , 06:56 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Dabrixmgp View Post
Actually PvP is usually ruined by people like you who whine and complain that there are people with better gear killing me. What ever stopped you from getting better gear? Oh yea laziness.
I agree that you shouldn't whine about gear gaps. Everybody to some degree has to deal with them. However, you must live in some sort of Bizarro world to call people lazy because they don't play video games enough. What do you think of all those slackers who have full time jobs, go to the gym, and spend time with their family? Bunch of bums. I'll bet they all want EWH for nothing!
[Ewwepo - Jedi Sage][ Eira - Sith Sorcerer]
[Hagahooah - Vanguard][Galatha - Operative]
[Yudhisthira - Jedi Sentinel][Zahrathustra - Sith Assassin]

Dosan Legacy - Jedi Covenant

sirullrich
01.15.2013 , 07:29 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by robegan View Post
I agree that you shouldn't whine about gear gaps. Everybody to some degree has to deal with them. However, you must live in some sort of Bizarro world to call people lazy because they don't play video games enough. What do you think of all those slackers who have full time jobs, go to the gym, and spend time with their family? Bunch of bums. I'll bet they all want EWH for nothing!
LOL!! I do all that but still can farm EWH.
W. O. X.
Karyoten-Moubu-Hyou-KouChan

Smashbrother
01.15.2013 , 09:29 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by robegan View Post
Great name for a twink guild btw <Forever 49>
Haha I wasn't even trying to make an awesome name, but yes you're right. It would be a cool twink guild name.