Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

People in PVP whom you have to kill

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
People in PVP whom you have to kill

01.14.2013 , 06:56 PM | #1
So I was in a match last night...I see a player in huttball and I forget about the ball or scoring. All I can think about is how many times can I kill this person. Am I the only one who suffers from this? Does noone else have kill the douchebagitis? On a similar topic we should put a list together of the servers most hated. Who would be number one?
Ra'Le Sage

01.14.2013 , 07:10 PM | #2
Well its never a good idea to chase someone around a map. Every time I've done it in Huttball and take my focus off the ball/defense, seem to give up a goal. So sorry, nobody in particular I like to torture.

Lately some of the good imp guilds seem to focus my toons when they spot me, but I don't hold grudges

Maybe I should get my operative to 50 so I can hunt down some of the bad pubs that don't take advice or wear green gear

I spend much of my time trying to find and mark the healers that lazy ***** pubs don't mark and focus.
Obim / Julieta / Yippee'ki'yay / Flacita / Obizzle / Leap'Bug'Fail / Rollingrock / Balki
Bootychaser / Senora'obim

01.14.2013 , 09:52 PM | #3
get a life its a *uckin video game lol lol

01.14.2013 , 11:25 PM | #4
a life??? what's that?
Ra'Le Sage

01.15.2013 , 12:26 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by therangerboy View Post
a life??? What's that?

01.15.2013 , 05:00 PM | #6
I've been playing on my shadow a lot lately, been finding the hatred pve wearing players and rocking them

01.15.2013 , 07:20 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
I've been playing on my shadow a lot lately, been finding the hatred pve wearing players and rocking them
That explains why they are so squishy

01.16.2013 , 12:02 PM | #8
Must kill my arch nemesis chuckles and his sidekick spliffy xD
I love spending all my time on other sins/shadows
Plaje - 55 Assassin Sorcheals - 55 Sorcerer
TheHulkk - 55 Juggernaut Riksa - 55 Marauder
Ophealing - 55 Operative Lolsniper - 55 Sniper
Overpoweredtech - 29 Powertech The Bastion

01.16.2013 , 11:56 PM | #9
Had an Assassin named Xdrake chasing me around a huttball.

at the end he called me a ***** or something. (I dunno, I have my chat filter on) it looked like this "you fking *****"

Coming from the guy who would stealth and run away every time i almost killed him, except for when i killed him!

It was fun though Xdrake - - - No hard feelings!
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

01.17.2013 , 04:07 AM | #10
You are not the only one who does this but you are the small % of Huttballers who do this.

The only thing I see in Huttball from time to time is the lack of playing the actual Huttball game and instead you get a bunch of tards in the middle or sides killing each other and the ball sits in the center of the map.

I find it more productive to play the match and when winning (is nearly guaranteed) to farm medals for more Valor and Commendations. Then again this is what I do in Huttball already so it's really not that big of a deal.