Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free-to-Play Preview Episode 3 – Now Live!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free-to-Play Preview Episode 3 – Now Live!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rincewend
01.09.2013 , 12:06 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Asha-D View Post
Lord Kallig's mask. You get it as a Sith Inquistor anyway. Not sure about elsewhere. Whats the armor set at 1:09?
You used to be able to buy it with coms from one of the planents too.

StixThorne
01.12.2013 , 11:15 PM | #72
would like to see .....
faction armor
barber shop coins maybe
actual weapons and headgear you can buy without gambling on if its in a certain pack or not
new ships to fly
actual items you can decorate your ship with
player housing
better world pvp
Stix
Forgotten offspring of Jaster Mareel
Follower of the super commando codex

El_Kabong
01.15.2013 , 10:55 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by AlyxDinas View Post
Look at your competition! Other games have legitimate holiday events. We get things to BUY. Other games celebrate their first year with aplomb. You gave out fireworks.
City of Heroes had an awesome Christmas event. For 3 or 4 weeks, there were Giant Snowmen monster attacks throughout the city, Christmas presents that you could open that gave you enhancements and powerups (or baby giant snowmen monsters to fight with you) or coal, and eventually there was a ski lodge where the physics of the game were messed with so you could slide down a course and try and earn gold, silver and bronze medals (that earned you costumes and a Christmas themed rocket pack).

Now mind you, this was built up over several years - the ski lodge didn't show up until year 3, I think - but even year one had the presents. I was so crushingly disappointed when Star Wars failed to do a damn thing for Christmas. Only goes to show what a half-assed job these guys are doing.

Egniteus
01.22.2013 , 10:18 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by El_Kabong View Post
City of Heroes had an awesome Christmas event. For 3 or 4 weeks, there were Giant Snowmen monster attacks throughout the city, Christmas presents that you could open that gave you enhancements and powerups (or baby giant snowmen monsters to fight with you) or coal, and eventually there was a ski lodge where the physics of the game were messed with so you could slide down a course and try and earn gold, silver and bronze medals (that earned you costumes and a Christmas themed rocket pack).

Now mind you, this was built up over several years - the ski lodge didn't show up until year 3, I think - but even year one had the presents. I was so crushingly disappointed when Star Wars failed to do a damn thing for Christmas. Only goes to show what a half-assed job these guys are doing.
Well at least we can get white lightsabers now........

Draksen
01.22.2013 , 10:41 AM | #75
For my part I fully trust BW here, because they said that their game is awesome, with awesome features, and they developing awesome new features, and the future is awesome.
Krypso Draksen, Chevalier de la République
Major Krypho Draksen, Commando d'assaut
Battle Meditation PvE-RP / Europe - français