Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Bedlamita


DaTimba's Avatar


DaTimba
01.15.2013 , 01:34 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AltruisticRage View Post
I have no idea who you are.
It's funny you're trying to troll me. Ask your guild, they've known me for quite a while.

Anyways I'm waiting to see this video of me hacking.
Tairisa/Operative/The Harbinger
Ascendancy

Fuzztastical's Avatar


Fuzztastical
01.15.2013 , 03:04 AM | #12
I know who Altruistic is Tai, he's one of the really easy kills from back when Covenant would queue ranked!

I see him more on the forums than in warzones now though.

AltruisticRage's Avatar


AltruisticRage
01.15.2013 , 10:11 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DaTimba View Post
It's funny you're trying to troll me. Ask your guild, they've known me for quite a while.

Anyways I'm waiting to see this video of me hacking.
I am not trying to troll you, although I do troll occasionally. I have only been playing for about 2 months after an approximate 5-6 month hiatus (or more, I can't remember). So, I honestly don't know who you are. I recognize a few names from Space Slug but that's about it.

Quote:
I know who Altruistic is Tai, he's one of the really easy kills from back when Covenant would queue ranked!

I see him more on the forums than in warzones now though.
Wrong. I had never played ranked until we played here recently, and we never played you. I am an easy kill, though. My e-cred is not very strong.
Altruistic <C O V E N A N T> // Sage Healer // The Harbinger
"PvP like you are PvPing for your fake dead girlfriend"

Fuzztastical's Avatar


Fuzztastical
01.15.2013 , 12:41 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by AltruisticRage View Post
I am not trying to troll you, although I do troll occasionally. I have only been playing for about 2 months after an approximate 5-6 month hiatus (or more, I can't remember). So, I honestly don't know who you are. I recognize a few names from Space Slug but that's about it.



Wrong. I had never played ranked until we played here recently, and we never played you. I am an easy kill, though. My e-cred is not very strong.
My bad then! Your forum e-cred seems to be growing, you're like Abbster Jr.!

AltruisticRage's Avatar


AltruisticRage
01.15.2013 , 01:37 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuzztastical View Post
My bad then! Your forum e-cred seems to be growing, you're like Abbster Jr.!
I am working on it. I am rarely serious on the forums and just like to mess with people mostly. I mean very little of what I type in threads other than to get a reaction from people.

Abb and I actually went to high school together.
Altruistic <C O V E N A N T> // Sage Healer // The Harbinger
"PvP like you are PvPing for your fake dead girlfriend"

sphyg's Avatar


sphyg
01.17.2013 , 01:50 PM | #16
i was just in a civil war where he accused a jugg of hacking because "3 cc's did nothing to him"

Force leap and immune to cc's for 4 sec... lmao... noobs!
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins