Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any leftovers from fa'athra?

mattjurado
01.14.2013 , 07:15 PM | #1
Just thought I would say hello to those of you left. I miss endless pub pub Huttball, flying in circles in Ilum, and the stompings Monday Night Huttball would give crappy pub teams :\
Harbinger
Obim / Julieta / Yippee'ki'yay / Flacita / Obizzle / Leap'Bug'Fail / Rollingrock
Bootychaser / Senora'obim

MitchPB
01.15.2013 , 01:18 AM | #2
Oh god I remember that, queuing for hours, finely get a match and get rolfstomped by the pubs.

Old memories
<BOG>
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

IAmViiOLENT
01.15.2013 , 07:36 AM | #3
Obim! <3
I remember when Shanked and I were the only two imp side healers and you would find me in the corner and CC me. You bastard. Good times <3

thomasgharvey
01.15.2013 , 09:21 AM | #4
Ah Obim, 1 of the million meat shields the repubs had

IAmViiOLENT
01.15.2013 , 04:58 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasgharvey View Post
Ah Obim, 1 of the million meat shields the repubs had
Shanked^

Did all of the other meat shield shadows quit the game, you're the only one left?

mattjurado
01.15.2013 , 09:58 PM | #6
That's MISTER meat shield to you And yeah, not many of us left, I do miss me some thahar
Harbinger
Obim / Julieta / Yippee'ki'yay / Flacita / Obizzle / Leap'Bug'Fail / Rollingrock
Bootychaser / Senora'obim

Kuvox
01.15.2013 , 11:21 PM | #7
So few of us from Fa'Athra now remain . Imp side, Garrar, Shishou, Slight, Mageta, and the original members of the Four Horsemen, all fantastic PVPers, are gone. Only a few from Monday Night Huttball are still around. And Pub side, Muffins, Nocturne, Leenal, Aoshiz, and Eno, like those listed above, were great PVPers but are also nowhere to be found.

ThroughVictory
01.16.2013 , 12:04 AM | #8
Lol that PvP was no fun for imps. When Monday Night Huttball lost most people due to other games or PvE guilds.. it got bad. It was so hard to do dailys or weeklys. I still miss those days though <3

Rynis
01.21.2013 , 03:18 AM | #9
Good ol' fa'athra <333

IAmViiOLENT
01.21.2013 , 12:25 PM | #10
Guys, I don't know if all of you played back when Ewok Stole My Landspeeder was around, but Reavus is back on the game!! Healing Sorc back in the game
(He was my first guild GM back when I was leveling Ragnost lol)