Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smuggler pvp

Katano
01.14.2013 , 10:55 PM | #1
Is it good? I haven't played in a long time but i remember at launch scoundrel was considered one of the best, what about now? What advanced class/tree should i go if i want to level a smuggler mostly using PvP?

Wainamoinen
01.15.2013 , 04:50 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Katano View Post
Is it good? I haven't played in a long time but i remember at launch scoundrel was considered one of the best, what about now? What advanced class/tree should i go if i want to level a smuggler mostly using PvP?
My PvP Smugglers

Various stripes of Gunslinger = Good. Each has strengths, all can put out damage and be an asset to the team.

Sawbones Scoundrel healer = very good, arguably best PvP healer.
Scrapper Scoundrel DPS = warzone underclass, for masochists. Good and geared ones can cause problems, and bads who get destroyed by them whine loudly, but may have trouble getting into ranked.
Dirty Fighting Scoundrel DPS = for dedicated masochists with serious self-loathing who derive enjoyment from being punished. May still put up higher damage totals than scrappers, due to many ticking dots.
It's a small world and it smells funny, I'd buy another if it wasn't for the money.
Ilmarinen 55 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)