Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MyPetMonkey
01.14.2013 , 05:25 PM | #1901
Quote: Originally Posted by odonoghuet View Post
Anyone get the feeling that they are looking at our comparitive buying of Cartel coins and ignoring us as 'not an earning server group', ignoring the fact that because of the mismanagement and disrespect shown us, it is hard to justify buying more of a game, especially cosmetics, on servers that lack the players to do all content, let alone even see your vanity items?

All this while the Australian dollar is stronger than the US.
Yes, yes i do

Thornsbane
01.14.2013 , 06:25 PM | #1902
I guess you can see why they dont respond yet in the comments in this thread. Some people want merges, others want transfers, other just want to be all moved to North American servers.

BW doesnt know what to do.

I see lots of people wanted transfers and shut down these servers, where as I would HATE having to play on a USA ping. I would want mergers.

entropicdecay
01.14.2013 , 06:40 PM | #1903
Yep, I want them to Merge the Oceanic server. I'm a PvP player on MAster Dal'Nara and it will be pretty lame to lose world PvP but there isn't any world PvP anyway since there's almost noone out in the world.

Leweegibo
01.14.2013 , 07:08 PM | #1904
just merge everyone, then in a few months when transfers are available people can then leave if they want.

just fix this:
Issue? what issue?
The Harbinger--->Master Dar'nala--->The Harbinger
Lew'do Lewthorn HaìteJägernaut

odonoghuet
01.14.2013 , 08:19 PM | #1905
Quote: Originally Posted by Thornsbane View Post
I guess you can see why they dont respond yet in the comments in this thread. Some people want merges, others want transfers, other just want to be all moved to North American servers.
I don't see that as an issue as if they want to know they can ask. It is not a coding effort to make a webpage with forms off accounts asking what we individually want and email all accounts with APAC players with a link to it. Even a forum poll would be an action a developer could take.

It would give them the information, make it look like they care, make it look like they are being proactive even. Instead silence.

From silence we can only conclude that they are dragging it out till 1 year contract on server hardware is up and closing them down. Because even suggesting options they are considering is akin to making promises from a once great company that has had major failings living up to promises for years.

To me, the message is clear, if you won't play with US server latency, stop spending cash now because it is coming.

Edit: I would prefer mergers, but I would love to hear any progress from the company taking my money.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

Ignicity
01.14.2013 , 11:05 PM | #1906
I'm still waiting for an official response.

Rincewend
01.14.2013 , 11:10 PM | #1907
Quote: Originally Posted by Ignicity View Post
I'm still waiting for an official response.
Than I suggest you change this to the CS forum and title it Cartel Market Problem, that will get you a reply.

Esno
01.14.2013 , 11:20 PM | #1908
Do i smell a change in the air?

Scheduled Maintenance

Date: Tuesday, January 15th, 2013

Time: 5AM CST (3AM PST/5AM EST/11AM GMT/12PM CET/10PM AEDT) until 7AM CST (5AM PST/8AM EST/1PM GMT/2PM CET/12AM AEDT)

or are they just jerking our chains?
Beware my BOOM stick The Harbinger
Esno - (Heals) Commando, Ry'gell - Jedi Knight, Darg'go - Jedi Consular, Short'roundup - Smuggler // G'kaarr - Sith Warrior, Esnoimi - Bounty Hunter, Nem'esiss - Sith Inquisitor, Londo'no - Imperial Agent

Snorlaxo
01.15.2013 , 12:51 AM | #1909
Still Waiting.
(█∭∭∭∭██(o)█Ξ█|/[▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

sepulhead
01.15.2013 , 01:37 AM | #1910
Quote: Originally Posted by Esno View Post
Do i smell a change in the air?

Scheduled Maintenance

Date: Tuesday, January 15th, 2013

Time: 5AM CST (3AM PST/5AM EST/11AM GMT/12PM CET/10PM AEDT) until 7AM CST (5AM PST/8AM EST/1PM GMT/2PM CET/12AM AEDT)

or are they just jerking our chains?
maybe for a 2 hour maitenance for a 4 or 8 i doubt it. they are not going to risk the healthy european population for the few apac players remaining.