Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

ATTN: Bastion Twinks.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
ATTN: Bastion Twinks.

Smashbrother's Avatar


Smashbrother
01.14.2013 , 09:24 PM | #41
What if the other Rep twinks responds my making their own twink hunter hunters, and this escalates into full out twink war?

Chlomamf's Avatar


Chlomamf
01.14.2013 , 09:31 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
it absolutely is not. if they are vulgar and inappropriate in chat, THAT is against the rules.

but singling out an opposing player and killing them over and over and over and over is 100% legal
No, last I checked it is against the rules to purposely annoy players. Common rule amongst Internet games.

Joesixxpack's Avatar


Joesixxpack
01.14.2013 , 09:42 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
What if the other Rep twinks responds my making their own twink hunter hunters, and this escalates into full out twink war?
Then pointing and laughter will be had by everyone on the other servers. Shortly though they'll realize that they're missing out on the fun and will roll twinks on the Bastion. BW will seize this lucrative opportunity and twink-specific gear, emotes, etc. will begin flying out of the CS. If there's a downside I'm not seeing it.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

cashogy's Avatar


cashogy
01.14.2013 , 09:46 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Chlomamf View Post
No, last I checked it is against the rules to purposely annoy players. Common rule amongst Internet games.
hate to break it to you, but there are no rules against "annoying" players by killing them in PvP zones.

if so, many of us would have been banned long, long, long ago

Chlomamf's Avatar


Chlomamf
01.14.2013 , 09:48 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
hate to break it to you, but there are no rules against "annoying" players by killing them in PvP zones.

if so, many of us would have been banned long, long, long ago
No, I mean annoying someone in particular and on purpose over and over again. Not just by killing them.

SWCwall's Avatar


SWCwall
01.14.2013 , 09:51 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
What if the other Rep twinks responds my making their own twink hunter hunters, and this escalates into full out twink war?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO8jpo5E48Q

Chlomamf's Avatar


Chlomamf
01.14.2013 , 09:52 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
What if the other Rep twinks responds my making their own twink hunter hunters, and this escalates into full out twink war?
Then may God have mercy on the poor souls of PUGs who fell victim to this bloody war.

Smashbrother's Avatar


Smashbrother
01.14.2013 , 10:21 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
Then pointing and laughter will be had by everyone on the other servers. Shortly though they'll realize that they're missing out on the fun and will roll twinks on the Bastion. BW will seize this lucrative opportunity and twink-specific gear, emotes, etc. will begin flying out of the CS. If there's a downside I'm not seeing it.
But more ppl twinking is not what the OP wants.

Baptes's Avatar


Baptes
01.15.2013 , 09:53 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by RougeBeaver View Post
Twinking doesn't have a point either, but people still do it.

I wholeheartedly support your cause since Twinks utterly ruined PVP in WoW, so go get 'em.

Also yeah, assassins might be better...Maul is way more powerful than Backstab and doesn't even have a cooldown. Sins also have a hell of a lot more in the way of mobility and defensive cooldowns since BW wouldn't know class balance if it bit them in the collective arse.

Whatever you go with, I wish you luck, punish those wimpy losers and send them crying!
Yeah I recall how twinks whined and moaned that they really didn't like one shotting less geared players. How all they wanted was twink on twink action. How it was unfair they couldn't have a battleground all their own.

Blizz finally gave them exactly what they wanted a way to turn off xp gains and battlegrounds solely for those with xp turned off. Guess what? They didn't like it at all and tried every trick they could think of including downgrading accounts to a previous expansion just so they could twink in the level 60 bracket without getting "punished".

Hope BW learns from Blizzards mistake and never wastes resources on anything twink related.

Besides 4 guys doing nothing objective related sounds like every PuG I get into. Just sayin.

Exilim's Avatar


Exilim
01.15.2013 , 10:01 AM | #50
Next patch bioware adds an option to turn off XP gain. It begins.....
I believe in people bombing
I believe in people warring
I believe diseases coming
I believe that's why I'm running