Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ATTN: Bastion Twinks.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
ATTN: Bastion Twinks.

Blasphemerr
01.14.2013 , 08:23 PM | #31
Who decided on operatives anyway? They're not as faceroll as people theorize. Middle tree assassins pre-50 are 5x better.
Something pretentious.

PoliteAssasin
01.14.2013 , 08:34 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Blasphemerr View Post
Who decided on operatives anyway? They're not as faceroll as people theorize. Middle tree assassins pre-50 are 5x better.

The opening burst from an operative is better. Besides, being knocked on your face and repeatedly stabbed to death by a group of stunlocking, perma rooting operatives is much more annoying to some than a maul spamming shock throwing assassin. both spike and hidden strike can white the resolve bar pretty quick. But operatives can throw their John Locke knife at you and keep you rooted even longer. If they coordinate with each other, you're not going anywhere.
RP and PVP apprentice of Dreadmaster Zuhara. Ruler of the 7 realms, the 7 seas, and lord of the 18 servers, God save the queen.

RougeBeaver
01.14.2013 , 08:47 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
I don't see the point...
Twinking doesn't have a point either, but people still do it.

I wholeheartedly support your cause since Twinks utterly ruined PVP in WoW, so go get 'em.

Also yeah, assassins might be better...Maul is way more powerful than Backstab and doesn't even have a cooldown. Sins also have a hell of a lot more in the way of mobility and defensive cooldowns since BW wouldn't know class balance if it bit them in the collective arse.

Whatever you go with, I wish you luck, punish those wimpy losers and send them crying!
The only true profit in this galaxy is freedom.

DrewFromPhilly
01.14.2013 , 08:53 PM | #34
Eh, tbh having half of my team not caring about objectives and just going after one guy would annoy me more than a twink. And how are you gonna get into a match against your target? Not like you can control that.

Yeah I don't get it

Blasphemerr
01.14.2013 , 08:54 PM | #35
I like that people cheer this idea that uglymr-j is going to purposefully lose matches (via ignoring objective) in order to punish the 'twinks' on the other team. Sounds great! Having twinks on your team remains an instant win This will not be as fun as he imagines and will then decide to just faceroll everyone thus becoming the villain he despises. Way to break the cycle.
Something pretentious.

cashogy
01.14.2013 , 08:58 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Chlomamf View Post
I was referring to Twinks on their team.

However the Twink they're stalking could easily avoid these guys if they're a Stealth. And at the end of the day, enough Twinks will report these guys that they'll end up being banned.
being banned for what? for PvPing inside a PvP zone? LOL

Technohic
01.14.2013 , 08:58 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by DrewFromPhilly View Post
Eh, tbh having half of my team not caring about objectives and just going after one guy would annoy me more than a twink. And how are you gonna get into a match against your target? Not like you can control that.

Yeah I don't get it
I thought this was still pretty much par for the course. At least they might kill said guy.

Joesixxpack
01.14.2013 , 09:02 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by KillaDeuce View Post
edit: nvm, I was wrong.

However, having 4 players out of 8 doing nothing but stalking one player on the other team is retarded. It will put your team at an even greater disadvantage then the other team having one twink. It would will be 4vs7.
As opposed to the 4 that normally rage quit or afk per match? Pffff. If it culls the cancerous twink population, or at least mitigates their WZ frequency, everybody wins.

Even if it doesn't who gives a crap, this is a hilarious and brilliant idea. Some things should be appreciated for their lulz factor more than practicality. That said I don't have any toons on the Bastion and will enjoy the vids from afar
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Chlomamf
01.14.2013 , 09:07 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
being banned for what? for PvPing inside a PvP zone? LOL
No, for purposely and continually annoying other players. That's against the rules Mr. Smart-***.

cashogy
01.14.2013 , 09:22 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Chlomamf View Post
No, for purposely and continually annoying other players. That's against the rules Mr. Smart-***.
it absolutely is not. if they are vulgar and inappropriate in chat, THAT is against the rules.

but singling out an opposing player and killing them over and over and over and over is 100% legal