Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ATTN: Bastion Twinks.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
ATTN: Bastion Twinks.

thefishdude
01.14.2013 , 06:49 PM | #21
Two things. First, should you have just posted this on your server forum, because honestly, the rest of us don't really care what you guys do. Second, if the biggest concern on the Bastion server is a twink in a lowbie WZ, then you guys should really Q more for RWZ. Just my opinion.
Forum Warrior Apprentice

cashogy
01.14.2013 , 06:51 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Chlomamf View Post
May I ask, how exactly you're going to annoy them? So you troll them in chat, they add you to ignore. You can't corner them into a corner, you can't obstruct their LoS, you can't stop them capping. Basically there's nothing you can do to annoy them.
4 concealment ops can stalk said person through the WZ. they could basically spawn camp them, gang-r*ping them as soon as they step out of the spawn's safe zone.

most people that twink do it so that they can destroy lowbies without much of a challenge. a person with that kind of mentality is equally likely to have a massive fit of rage when they are denied that opportunity

Chlomamf
01.14.2013 , 06:54 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
4 concealment ops can stalk said person through the WZ. they could basically spawn camp them, gang-r*ping them as soon as they step out of the spawn's safe zone.

most people that twink do it so that they can destroy lowbies without much of a challenge. a person with that kind of mentality is equally likely to have a massive fit of rage when they are denied that opportunity
I was referring to Twinks on their team.

However the Twink they're stalking could easily avoid these guys if they're a Stealth. And at the end of the day, enough Twinks will report these guys that they'll end up being banned.

KillaDeuce
01.14.2013 , 07:46 PM | #24
edit: nvm, I was wrong.

However, having 4 players out of 8 doing nothing but stalking one player on the other team is retarded. It will put your team at an even greater disadvantage then the other team having one twink. It would will be 4vs7.
Situational Awareness: improve your Unranked WZ experience
Charric - sniper - POT5 / Bastion
Verbäl - PT - POT5 / Bastion

Cosmic_Forge
01.14.2013 , 07:54 PM | #25
Reminds me of our Three Stooges team we made. Similar effect, different purpose.

We still get all kinds of reactions, but we never abandon the objectives. Mainly, we use guerrilla warfare to piss off the other team.

1 conceal (single target lockdown)
1 lethality (mass group annoyance and stall tactics)
1 medic

It's a lot of fun. Especially the reactions we get.

Technohic
01.14.2013 , 08:07 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Wookubus View Post
UMMMM .. whats a twink?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twink_(gay_slang)

I'm not sure who owned it first, but the fact that ^ exists would make me reconsider the name

thesadplanet
01.14.2013 , 08:10 PM | #27
looking forward to twinks posting videos of killing your entire premade.

PoliteAssasin
01.14.2013 , 08:17 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by thefishdude View Post
Two things. First, should you have just posted this on your server forum, because honestly, the rest of us don't really care what you guys do. Second, if the biggest concern on the Bastion server is a twink in a lowbie WZ, then you guys should really Q more for RWZ. Just my opinion.
Don't speak for everyone else here. You're welcome to your opinion and if you truly didn't care you did not need to hop in the convo. Others have taken an interest in it, regardless of whether they're on the server or not. (I for example am not). And I love how you flex your virtual muscles by challenging people to ranked..
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Devilk
01.14.2013 , 08:18 PM | #29
Easy to see who in this thread twinks.

Blasphemerr
01.14.2013 , 08:20 PM | #30
I'm going to twink a sage now and lawlerbubble your terrible premade to death. Spite³
Something pretentious.