Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solo options?

sirhcwillow
01.12.2013 , 08:49 PM | #1
Will there every be options for solo play in flashpoints and dailys? I have played in groups before and I have found that alot of times I wil not have the time to devote to a group for a flashpoint or daily mission. I and some of my friends feel we are missing out on some of the side stories and content because of work sceduals and time restraints. The flashpoints and dailys have the option for hard mode, Will there every be a option for players like me that would use a solo mode? I understand that we would not be able to earn social points but we would still be able to enjoy the story.

ckoneful
01.12.2013 , 11:04 PM | #2
Massive
Multiplayer

So... no. Anyways, the dailies stories are generally about a sentence or 2 of nothing. Also, they take about an hour to do each daily area, split it up and see the stories if you want. Also, most people are skipping everything and expect you to spacebar through everything and thus you miss the story anyways.
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
55 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 45 Sorceror
11 Sentinel 50 Gunslinger 52 Vanguard 55 Shadow
83% of Class Stories completed

uniz
01.13.2013 , 11:33 AM | #3
some of these you can go back and solo at level 50 or even lower. i have done this before the group finder came out so i could experience some content i "missed out on" when level appropriate. this is also a option.

Swaption
01.13.2013 , 02:11 PM | #4
It would be great if they let us run fps with 3 companions. It would purely be for "fun" and gearing companions, as how it's scaled currently this wouldn't be feasible for content at our current gear level.

If server pops drops in a few years, this would probably be a viable option to make gf queues more tolerable.
Kgu - Sniper | Kzg - Mercenary | K-g - Marauder

RazerCannon
01.14.2013 , 08:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by sirhcwillow View Post
Will there every be options for solo play in flashpoints and dailys? I have played in groups before and I have found that alot of times I wil not have the time to devote to a group for a flashpoint or daily mission. I and some of my friends feel we are missing out on some of the side stories and content because of work sceduals and time restraints. The flashpoints and dailys have the option for hard mode, Will there every be a option for players like me that would use a solo mode? I understand that we would not be able to earn social points but we would still be able to enjoy the story.
I feel your pain, OP. I don't really have any friends playing SWToR, so I have trouble getting groups together. I did solo The Esseles FP (by doing it when I was level 30 with my comp Kira ) and I thought the story was enjoyable and interesting.

The one FP I did do with others (Athiss) was unenjoyable because everyone simply rushed through the map, spacebarred the conversations and generally seemed uninterested in the surroundings and story.

If there was an option to be able to bring as many comps as you wanted on a FP, that would seem to be a simple solution. But, I suppose on an MMO you MUST learn to play with others....

Thundergulch
01.14.2013 , 09:31 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by RazerCannon View Post
The one FP I did do with others (Athiss) was unenjoyable because everyone simply rushed through the map, spacebarred the conversations and generally seemed uninterested in the surroundings and story.
This game has been out for over a year,and a LOT of people you talk to have ran the Flashoints HUNDREDS of times, that's why we rush through it and spacebar conversations.
When you do something a couple of hundred times, you just want to get it over with.
General chat is your friend, if you want to crawl through a FP , type it in chat LFG no spacebar FP