Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TAW (The Art of Warfare)

ventvisor
01.07.2013 , 07:26 AM | #111
Are you a PvPer? Looking to build towards a Ranked War Zone team?? TAW is building up there PvP base and is looking forward to making the leap to RWZ. Just be willing to work as a team, gear up, and use TS3! Would love to add you to the team!!

PvE teams are growing within TAW as well! Join up and conquer the galaxy!!!!

Ventvisor
Timber'wolve (Powertech) Ti'sra (Merc) Ot'sana (Operative) Iron'hyde (Sniper) Em'press (Jugg) Ad'eona (Mara) Na'kita (Sorc) Kim'ber (Assassin)
E'mily (Gunslinger) Sil'ver'ado (Commando)

DocZoloft
01.11.2013 , 03:35 PM | #112
It has been a good week back from break. We are looking for experienced players to fill out our HM EC (currently running) and HM TFB (will start when we have enough people) fireteams on both factions. We're also looking for PVP-centric folks for both casual and RWZ teams on both factions.
The Art of Warfare Premier Online Gaming Community
TAW Website | TAW Games | TAW Recruiting Post | APPLY HERE
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

Jvmonn
01.13.2013 , 09:21 AM | #113
Hey i just filled out the application now what?

DocZoloft
01.13.2013 , 11:56 PM | #114
Check your email and follow the instructions. Good to have you with us!
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

Jvmonn
01.15.2013 , 03:21 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by DocZoloft View Post
Check your email and follow the instructions. Good to have you with us!
i never did get an email... =(

DocZoloft
01.16.2013 , 03:48 AM | #116
Yeah, sometimes it gets sent to the Spam folder. What name did you use to register on the site? I can look up your application and see what's up.

Jvmonn
01.16.2013 , 03:54 PM | #117
Im sure it was seankramer@hotmail.com

DocZoloft
01.17.2013 , 02:53 PM | #118
I see your application, and the next step is to verify your email address. Receiving emails is an important part of communication in TAW and you were sent an email as soon as you applied. Make sure to check all the folders. I'll forward this issue to the officer in charge of applications as well and we'll troubleshoot this. Sorry for the trouble!

Adaan
01.17.2013 , 06:49 PM | #119
I also see your application, if you have any problems, you can contact me at cerjio@taw.net or you can contact me in game. I have been trying to send you in game mails but the name you provided, told me that the name couldn't be found. You can send the ingame mail to Andata (republic side) or Cerjio (Empire side)

DocZoloft
01.19.2013 , 05:00 PM | #120
Congratulations to KeirWalls for winning the guild-wide 1v1 Bracket PvP tournament!