Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Commando Heals LF smaller end-game PVE focused guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
Commando Heals LF smaller end-game PVE focused guild

Quopek
01.13.2013 , 06:09 PM | #1
Good mornin/afternoon/evening. Back after taking a break starting just before the release of 1.2. I played in some of the later betas and was 50 before the end of early start. Proceeded to take on the biggest and baddest of PvE with my lovely guildies in Samsara. I'm not one for remembering dates past but we were clearing Soa nightmare mode weekly shortly after the mind prison fix. KP was demolished in no time and EC HM was cleared the first week and for a few weeks after until I was officially a SWTOR Burn out. I'm a team player and when necessary take the game seriously but I'm also here to have fun (You'd think this wouldn't be something that needs mentioning in a video game, wouldn't you?). Looking for a fun group of personalities to take on SWTOR's endgame. I main my commando healer but will play whatever is best suited for a run between my 3 toons (Commando, Gunslinger, Shadow). Thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting YOU.

Find me on Vandiel, Vanoa, or Vanorion in-game.

JTLewis
01.13.2013 , 09:55 PM | #2
Welcome to Sanctus! We are really proud to have you part of the team now! Can't wait to take down come end-game content with ya.
Sanctus
A Pre-Launch Republic Guild
Website | Guild HQ | Video | Thread