Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Change my forum username

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

overkillss
01.13.2013 , 08:15 PM | #1
Hi,

Can you change my forum username, i wish it to be my main which is overkillss

Rincewend
01.13.2013 , 09:23 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by paulmurie View Post
Hi,

Can you change my forum username, i wish it to be my main which is overkillss
Think you will have to call them for that, it's tied to your account, a simple thing some due is just add you main in the signature area.

Beesodd
01.14.2013 , 05:07 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Pruned for accuracy.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Tatile
01.14.2013 , 05:45 AM | #4
I just tried using that email and it bounced. Twice. What do?

overkillss
01.14.2013 , 09:45 AM | #5
I've sent emails for over 2 weeks they never get back to me! Can u chane it toy main which is called Overkillss
The Bastion <PVP> Guild Leader
-Overkills PVP 55 Maurader
-Spellbound PVP 55 Scororer
-Muscless 52 Juggernaut

Tatile
01.14.2013 , 05:07 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I just tried using that email and it bounced. Twice. What do?
It's still bouncing. I copy-pasta'd the link, but it's being denied by the recipient. Why?

overkillss
01.14.2013 , 06:43 PM | #7
if it takes 1-2 months i'm happy to wait but we need to know how long your replies take! i find most tickets i put up in the game, they say send to the correct department and never help you these days, it's a joke!
-Muscless 52 Juggernaut

Beesodd
01.15.2013 , 10:36 AM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Pruned for accuracy.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

overkillss
01.15.2013 , 09:11 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi guys, it should be communitysupport@swtor.com

Sorry about that.
I just sent another one! I sent one 5 days ago and 2 days ago, what is the turn around time for a reply???

You need to give us the option to change it to our character like WOW does! This is a joke that my full name is coming up!!!!
-Muscless 52 Juggernaut

overkillss
01.16.2013 , 04:13 PM | #10
they got back to me and told me they had did it 6 hours ago finally.... but my full name keeps coming up!?!?!? Does it take another week for your forums to update or something, please give us more information bioware!

some advise Bioware, i worked in customer service for about 10 years when i was younger. it's not the best thing telling your customers that we will get back to you soon as possible, instead give a time frame, if it's normally takes a week, say response time currently is 1-2 weeks. If the change for my username is going to be done within the next hour, u say it will take up to 12 hours to go through the system to update. you just don't leave your customers hanging cause most will think you can get back to a ticket or fix something ASAP. Giving a time frame or what i like to call an ETA is so important to customer satisfaction! I do it to my customers, we say they will receive their shipment within 1-3 weeks where most receive it within a week but we always make out more time due to delays!

I'm only saying this above cause you really starting to piss off cause i hear it in SWTOR all the time! We don't care if it's going ot take a week, just need to know how long!
-Muscless 52 Juggernaut