Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aasimar's Avatar


Aasimar
01.13.2013 , 05:24 AM | #1971
Quote: Originally Posted by jflund View Post
That was my problem, but since I tried to fix it by removing my card and trying others, I am now stuck with this message when I try to add a payment card, debit or credti, VISA or MasterCard.

We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one.
I had a very similar Problem...
I am living in Germany and had to work a coupple of weeks in Abu Dhabi.
Couldnt buy anything from the store... not via VISA/MasterCard nor PayPal..
EA just didnt accept any option for changing anything...

a GM then told me.. "its pobably because me beeing not around my Home Adress and i should wait until i fly back."

What can i say...
It did work again the day i tryd it at Home...

I find it good... so ppl cant realy steal my account...(just drain it)
but also stupid... when i move or are on vacation.. i cant buy stuff...

Hopefully this Post helps someone

Tatumsa's Avatar


Tatumsa
01.13.2013 , 07:27 AM | #1972
Well it looks like the only money they are going to get out of me now is a sub.

NarikoGW's Avatar


NarikoGW
01.13.2013 , 07:40 AM | #1973
Quote: Originally Posted by Merovee View Post
Of course, no email. So I'm back on hold with CS. Can anyone else confirm/deny them asking for a photo ID as a workaround? I'm not very keen on sending them one.....
I was asked to send a copy of a photo ID as well. I did some research and if you are using a Visa or Mastercard it is against your Privacy Rights for a Merchant to ask you for your ID. Also, they can not deny your purchase if you refuse to show it. It is one thing if i was in a store and the cashier asked to see my ID I would probably show it but, to send you a copy of my ID is just out of line. I will be calling CS about this issue when I get time.

JayIre's Avatar


JayIre
01.13.2013 , 09:15 AM | #1974
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatumsa View Post
Well it looks like the only money they are going to get out of me now is a sub.
....if you happen to be unfortunate like me when your sub is up they won't be able to charge your card for that either. I had to go buy a game time card.

Necrohammer's Avatar


Necrohammer
01.13.2013 , 09:18 AM | #1975
I had the same problem.
Started as a "free player" but decided I wanted to become a preferred player, so I bought some CC. This was no problem (I used Ideal) but after a day or 2 I decided to sub. This didn't work, everytime I tried I got the "try again later" error.
Well, I tried for 3 weeks and this friday it finaly worked.
I e-mailed them, and I got the same mail as everybody, saying I should call them. This I refused, because of the horrorstories I read on this forum about their CS. Couldn't complain here either, because as a preferred player you can't post on this forum

jonopreno's Avatar


jonopreno
01.13.2013 , 10:57 AM | #1976
question . im unable to buy anything through the store and refuse to send a picture over the internet just wondering if using a playsafe card was an option or is it me thats blocked ?

Merovee's Avatar


Merovee
01.13.2013 , 11:39 AM | #1977
Quote: Originally Posted by NarikoGW View Post
I was asked to send a copy of a photo ID as well. I did some research and if you are using a Visa or Mastercard it is against your Privacy Rights for a Merchant to ask you for your ID. Also, they can not deny your purchase if you refuse to show it. It is one thing if i was in a store and the cashier asked to see my ID I would probably show it but, to send you a copy of my ID is just out of line. I will be calling CS about this issue when I get time.
Agreed. Showing it to a cashier or to the nice officer who pulls me over for speeding is one thing. Sending it electronically to a company that may or may not be taking the appropriate steps to protect my information is quite another. When queried the fantastically well informed and well trained CSR staff claim no knowledge of any other workarounds other then sending them an ID. Which, by some of the other posts in this thread, sounds like a big load of the brown, stinky stuff.

29 days until my sub expires. at which point they'll be out my 180 day subscription plus whatever CC purchases I may or may not have made. Last I checked, the game needed a subscriber or two.........

rotfish's Avatar


rotfish
01.13.2013 , 12:23 PM | #1978
i still cant purchase cartel coins since tuesday its sunday now and im still getting the error nu2001. I was told by cs that i would just have to wait 24 hours before i was clear to buy some more since i purchased too many in a short amount of time.

Lies
SWG-Sunrunner-Elder Jedi-1,000,000,000+ Quenkers dead...Long Live The Grind!

firestarter's Avatar


firestarter
01.13.2013 , 01:45 PM | #1979
Quote: Originally Posted by rotfish View Post
i still cant purchase cartel coins since tuesday its sunday now and im still getting the error nu2001. I was told by cs that i would just have to wait 24 hours before i was clear to buy some more since i purchased too many in a short amount of time.

Lies
Of course lies. I cant buy coins for 2 month now.

But I wont write more or I get another friendly warning for telling the truth here.
The Red Eclipse

Sarlena- Madness Sorceress

Exiluminator - Pyro Powertech

Merovee's Avatar


Merovee
01.13.2013 , 07:26 PM | #1980
Quote: Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
Of course lies. I cant buy coins for 2 month now.

But I wont write more or I get another friendly warning for telling the truth here.
Interesting that they've enough resources to give folks warnings, but not enough to actually respond to emails, phone calls or in game tickets.

Hmmmmmm.