Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pug thu Lfg Sigh

Brimmer
01.13.2013 , 05:33 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by tanktest View Post
SO PLEASE have RESPECT for others , even if you think were NOT, we are in most cases, if we leave,..... some wont say anything , will just leave,may be I should start dcing to ...
I would have added you to ignore too. You bailed, potentially causing the group to break apart; or if they make the choice of waiting for a replacement you still wasted their time.

If you want respect given to you, give it to others first......
Check out the spoilers for a good way to earn credits!
Spoiler

tanktest
01.13.2013 , 07:56 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Brimmer View Post
I would have added you to ignore too. You bailed, potentially causing the group to break apart; or if they make the choice of waiting for a replacement you still wasted their time.

If you want respect given to you, give it to others first......

huh really do you know what respect is ? Please tell me your thought on respect I' l bet your the they type that wants to control the group and tell them how what way to kill the some thing, I also bet your way it the only way to . ::::::::!!!!!))))).. This post was not what I wanted I wanted to point out , that they need to fix how GF works or fix how HMFP are Il be honest IF there was no way to do speed runs I would not be here talking this kind of abuse .. but then again in the eyes of you all I'm the abuser wish you all could get to know me but you can't so until you all get to know someone like me you don't know )) anyway that said I Respect fully ask if
a site admin would ether lock this post or delete it ,,, I am very sorry I made , it gave a negative effect I did not intend...

tanktest
01.13.2013 , 08:22 AM | #13
One last question

how do you all give out mats in a pug ops ... I wonder ..

IF you answer it how I think you will I won't say anymore . because this will be point less ..

at the start of each SM EC and SMTFB I ask if they all are gonna run Both then I lay out the loot rules for mats .. which are if we all stay togather for both we get mats at the end of both if were not all gonna run both then stay at the end we will roll for the mats as for the boss loot I do this in HM as well as SM it stys on Group loot ... ) I will ML at each chest .. I think its very unfair that one player should get the stack and most in my OPS like those rules,and I do that
in HM or SM .. and at each boss I change to loot back to group loot .. and if you need the fight explain I am more then willing to just say you don't know it ..

SO who respect who and who is a team player here I do indeed care but don't like to be forced to do some thing I don't want to .. just my thought like I said I didn't want the negative effect I got here .. with this post ...

Petnil
01.13.2013 , 11:10 AM | #14
I dont know if i would have ignored you, you were up front with how you wanted the FP played out. I do get the feeling that your not exactly a team player and think more on yourself than the team when doing groupcontent. The way i read your posts you definedtly wouldn´t end up on any friendlists of mine. That isn´t the same as saying your not a good player, you may very well be an exellent player, you just come out as a selfish player.

Brimmer
01.14.2013 , 07:01 AM | #15
huh really do you know what respect is ? Please tell me your thought on respect I' l bet your the they type that wants to control the group and tell them how what way to kill the some thing, I also bet your way it the only way to . ::::::::!!!!!))))).. This post was not what I wanted I wanted to point out , that they need to fix how GF works or fix how HMFP are Il be honest IF there was no way to do speed runs I would not be here talking this kind of abuse .. but then again in the eyes of you all I'm the abuser wish you all could get to know me but you can't so until you all get to know someone like me you don't know )) anyway that said I Respect fully ask if
a site admin would ether lock this post or delete it ,,, I am very sorry I made , it gave a negative effect I did not intend...
Making false accusations I see. So I don't agree with you, so you try to fling mud around, heh. Like I thought you don't treat people with respect, so why would they do so towards you.

It's a common thing for people to rush, personally I'm not a fan of the people that are in a big hurry; though I like to skip trash we don't need to fight. That being said when I do feel like doing a full run, I don't use the group finder, I just LFG in the chat window for people or ask guildies.

What you did was waste people's time, so yes adding you to ignore is a perfect way to avoid having you grief them again. Unintentional it may be on your part, though your actions still caused them an annoyance.
Spoiler

Brimmer
01.14.2013 , 07:04 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Petnil View Post
I dont know if i would have ignored you, you were up front with how you wanted the FP played out. I do get the feeling that your not exactly a team player and think more on yourself than the team when doing groupcontent. The way i read your posts you definedtly wouldn´t end up on any friendlists of mine. That isn´t the same as saying your not a good player, you may very well be an exellent player, you just come off as a selfish player.

This pretty much sums up the whole topic.
Spoiler

slafko
01.14.2013 , 07:40 AM | #17
I still can't fathom why is OP so hurt by the /ignore he felt the need to share and sooth his troubles. Getting ignored is not the end of the world. Hell, I even encourage people to ignore me and ignore them myself in order to spare myself of their breaking cc, aggroing everything and other PuG festivities.

What I don't get is people not kicking a person that asks them to vote kick.

Never_Hesitate
01.14.2013 , 07:59 AM | #18
this prolly will be over looked here, I'm ok with that to , but there is two sides ,. to the run HM thing, others need to have respect not should ,I have as I do , even if some don't see this as respect,it is .. I really dpn't want to help any one gear up unless there in my guild or thu raiding, no one ever helped me and if wanted to run a full run I would ask before we started when I was gearing up .. and if they didn't want to I was ok with that ..
, I just want to get the daily Hm done for the Day for the BH comms ... SO I can level up ats or get my other 50 s daily HM etc and pvp dailys done ..

SO PLEASE have RESPECT for others , even if you think were NOT, we are in most cases, if we leave,..... some wont say anything , will just leave,may be I should start dcing to ...
Up to this point I thought you were perfectly fine, but not wanting to help someone gear up is just douchelike.
There is the point, where you have to respect the others.
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, Caphalør Sorc, Kindarya Assa, Leonië PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

tanktest
01.14.2013 , 12:23 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
I still can't fathom why is OP so hurt by the /ignore he felt the need to share and sooth his troubles. Getting ignored is not the end of the world. Hell, I even encourage people to ignore me and ignore them myself in order to spare myself of their breaking cc, aggroing everything and other PuG festivities.

What I don't get is people not kicking a person that asks them to vote kick.

You know your right I'm still trying to figure out why I even posted this , I'm Not really hurt it was more of LOL to me .Time to let it go and move on , which I should have done anyway .. not like I haven't been iqnored before not
it's gonna the last time ... and in others games I have done the same as you flat told them good iqnore me that way I wouldn't have to iqnore them my self .. it was just funly and this was a bad idea on my part ...

NotRonin
01.14.2013 , 03:49 PM | #20
The difference between a 'speed run' and a 'long run' is just the bosses, and you can still do it in under 25 minutes. It will still be faster than running something like False Emperor.