Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscribed and not getting any coins.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Subscribed and not getting any coins.

Xiaaa
01.11.2013 , 01:00 PM | #1
Subscribers dont get any coins anymore?
Both me and my husband got already billed, but none of us recieved any cartel coins.
Has this changed, while i was away for holidays, that subscribers dont recieve any coins anymore?
We got them every month until this month. Would really like to know if this is a bug or has the coins been removed from subsribers.

Regards

RobTWC
01.11.2013 , 03:34 PM | #2
I am also experiencing this problem. Why is it advertised that subscribers get a minimum of 500 cartel coins per month and then we dont get them....?

Please fix this Bioware, after all we are the ones making you your money...

eedwana
01.11.2013 , 03:49 PM | #3
same boat here. No December coins.
SWG [Force Hunters]
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
Imperial Ace

Velenias
01.11.2013 , 03:52 PM | #4
It can be slow, My last batch was 25 days late. It's been 2 days since a referred friend subbed and still waiting for the coins and speeder.

Xiaaa
01.12.2013 , 04:14 PM | #5
Still no coins at all this month, could we get some info?

Regards

ImperialHippy
01.13.2013 , 08:46 AM | #6
Same. Day 25 of the new billing month and still no coins

guess Bioware are keen on people to save and not spend all their pocket money at once. how nice of them...

Velenias
01.13.2013 , 09:50 AM | #7
Theres times I wonder if they even have a system to auto grant these and instead have to grant them manually. I dont see any other way for them to have so many problems with this stuff when every other "free" mmo out there has been doing it just fine for months or years with no problems at all.

DeludedAussie
01.13.2013 , 10:44 AM | #8
This must be a bug of somekind. I re subbed about 5 days ago and got the 500 coins instantly. For those that havent recieved them. Since the CS appear to be holodaying in Vancouver or something., i'll pull a customer service Representative here.

Check your ledger, Just incase If the ledger shows no coins, or coins have been added but it hasnt been changed ingame. Put in a Ticket or Call up customer service. I believe it would be best to Call because this sounds like an account issue which cannot be delt with ingame.

Alternatively, Continue posting your rage, as this fuels the darkside, and this will hopefully be heavily looked into when the CS peoples get back OH and thank your for your patience and understanding

Right, I think i filled their shoes nicely. Good luck on getting your coins soon peeps

Merovee
01.13.2013 , 11:52 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DeludedAussie View Post
This must be a bug of somekind. I re subbed about 5 days ago and got the 500 coins instantly. For those that havent recieved them. Since the CS appear to be holodaying in Vancouver or something., i'll pull a customer service Representative here.

Check your ledger, Just incase If the ledger shows no coins, or coins have been added but it hasnt been changed ingame. Put in a Ticket or Call up customer service. I believe it would be best to Call because this sounds like an account issue which cannot be delt with ingame.

Alternatively, Continue posting your rage, as this fuels the darkside, and this will hopefully be heavily looked into when the CS peoples get back OH and thank your for your patience and understanding

Right, I think i filled their shoes nicely. Good luck on getting your coins soon peeps
Call customer service. That's cute. You'd get better 'customer service' at the nearest cemetary. Actually, better, because the current version just likes to make up a bunch of random **** as they go. Dead people tell no lies.