Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Killing Vette

Surinen
01.10.2013 , 05:10 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Duduneco View Post
In beta, if shocked Vette enough, she would eventually go insane and commit suicide by throwing herself out the airlock.
never played beta - such a wonderful option, but it can be even more better - can you imagine her jumping from airlock and you heroicly grab her with force, shes surprised and happy that you care for her ( after all her mind is twisted by all those lovely shocks ), you grab her, cut her lekku for your trophy collection and throw her away into a void - close up on her eyes, full of desperation, surprise - delicioooous
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

AlexDougherty
01.13.2013 , 05:13 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
never played beta - such a wonderful option, but it can be even more better - can you imagine her jumping from airlock and you heroicly grab her with force, shes surprised and happy that you care for her ( after all her mind is twisted by all those lovely shocks ), you grab her, cut her lekku for your trophy collection and throw her away into a void - close up on her eyes, full of desperation, surprise - delicioooous
This is sick, just plain wrong.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

AshlaBoga
01.13.2013 , 05:16 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
This is sick, just plain wrong.
I know right? Vette wouldn't really be aware of what had happened since Lekku contain brain matter, the shock of the impromptu lobotomy would have made it difficult, if not impossible, for Vette to fully process the actions occurring.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Surinen
01.13.2013 , 05:30 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
I know right? Vette wouldn't really be aware of what had happened since Lekku contain brain matter, the shock of the impromptu lobotomy would have made it difficult, if not impossible, for Vette to fully process the actions occurring.
one lekku loss isnt a big deal, she would definately process what is happenning there. and this is no sick, just a mercy kill from a Sith
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

Zaxem
01.13.2013 , 05:31 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
wait wait wait you could KILL VETTE in beta?
that's so sick,why would someone do that.
because i hate her hell i only took the damn shock collar off because the only conversation i could do was a repeatable conversion once a day to shock her
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Zaxem
01.13.2013 , 05:37 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
that's awesome but i would go a bit further force choke for a bit as she is n space or try and close the air lock fast enough and choke her from inside my ship while she is just sitting in the void of space
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Surinen
01.13.2013 , 08:50 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
that's awesome but i would go a bit further force choke for a bit as she is n space or try and close the air lock fast enough and choke her from inside my ship while she is just sitting in the void of space
Force choke would be a rather painkiller, considering that she would choke in the free space anyway. - if would want to increae her joy of pain then I would force grab her back onto ship and then put into a emergency cabine with a nice palus ( stake ) where I would impale her, attach some respiratory and send into a void ( after all she wanted to commit such a crime against herself, and me most importantly, killing herself without my permission? tsk tsk ) so she would be able to die slowly while watching stars, eh, my weak side, I'm unfortunately kind of romantic person.
unlike you I like her, she seems to be the only female love interest with intact flower, shes innocent with a certain moral blockades - funny to watch her forming bad opinions about my artistic lightsaber voyages.

Aebrynis
01.13.2013 , 10:21 AM | #38
That's rather sick.

Regardless, the only companion that I've even approached that level of dislike with is Ashara Zavros. I would like a class-specific Force Lightning shock specifically so I can shut her up whenever she starts to annoy me. Nothing fatal, but very, very painful.

Darkondo
01.13.2013 , 11:07 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Aebrynis View Post
That's rather sick.

Regardless, the only companion that I've even approached that level of dislike with is Ashara Zavros. I would like a class-specific Force Lightning shock specifically so I can shut her up whenever she starts to annoy me. Nothing fatal, but very, very painful.
But you already get to do that on Taris.

Airmo
01.13.2013 , 02:13 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Duduneco View Post
In beta, if shocked Vette enough, she would eventually go insane and commit suicide by throwing herself out the airlock.
Saw this on twitter and thought I would post a link here:

https://twitter.com/hallhood/status/289844772263325698

Just a rumor, a twisted rumor. =/
"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly."