Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tatooine Royal Navy is recruiting 1 Sage Healer for end-game raids

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Tatooine Royal Navy is recruiting 1 Sage Healer for end-game raids

Azaranth
01.07.2013 , 01:32 PM | #1
Tatooine Royal Navy is a progression-oriented PvE raiding guild whose members are mature adults. We were the first Republic guild on the server to down Nightmare Kephess (world #15), and we were the first Harbinger guild overall to have successfully completed the achievement for a two-hour clear of NMEC. We have a very stable roster with the same group of people raiding together since last April.

We are currently recruiting one Sage healer. We are not accepting applications for other classes/roles at this time.

Read more and apply at: http://qt3-swtor.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=326

Azaranth
01.09.2013 , 04:56 PM | #2
I received a few questions via PM, and wanted to address them.

1. When we fill this position, that person is not a 'backup'. You'd be 1 of our 2 main healers (one of our DPS sages operates as our backup healer in case of an absence)

2. We expect this position to fill quickly. We can't promise a timeline for interviews or tryouts, but I recommend sending in your application asap.

3. More info about our raiding schedule: When doing farm mode content (which atm is everything), we raid twice weekly: Wednesday 7pm PST and Sunday 7pm PST. You can expect these raids to take ~2 hours. As a progression raid guild, expect to add additional days when new raiding content comes out. (Also expect to wipe a bunch ) Progression raids usually run about 4 hours or until everything is dead

If you had any more questions, let me know
Az

cammack
01.12.2013 , 10:51 PM | #3
Shameless Bump