Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

current imperial pvp guild line up

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
current imperial pvp guild line up

macnernie
01.11.2013 , 06:28 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by agape_ View Post
This might be the funniest and most absurd reply i've heard yet. The very notion that any war machine player could own me is ridiculous, maybe you owned someone with a similar name, hell maybe one of you rolled an alt with a similar name to mine and owned him. I'm pretty sure everyone on the server knows you pvp but the point of this thread is to make sure you know where you are on the scale.
This guy cracks me up. One day we were playing Voidstar and we are doing well. I am on Lucille, plant 1st door, lower bridge, get across to other side and far door and im planting and he sends me a whiper:

"Nice Job, you shouldn't take that lightly, coming from me thats something"

I just laughed because it was SOOO completely absurd. As if He was the arbiter of who's got game and who doesnt. And of course now he's here with his "Scale" to tell us all what's what. So patently ridiculous.

As for War Machine. I have my sniper in that guild. It hasn't been a PVP guild since a ton of members left for Disconnect because they wanted a focus on Ranked PVP. A lot still PVP, but not ranked and rarely even in a 4 man group. Mostly solo Q'ers and duo Q'ers. I am in the guild because a few friends were there and gave me someone to chat and do dailies with. (And they're nice people always willing to give each other a hand with things ...)

On a side note, that tag under your name means absolutely nothing to me. I get comments from guys in Deadweight who i've never even heard of. (And lets be honest Deadweight isnt half the talent Afflicted was ...) They say things like "You suck , youre in War Machine". But if I suck so bad why did I just put you on your face?

Stop measuring everything by the guild. Half these guys in these guilds are just along for the ride because they wanna sport that fancy guild tag. It gives them a sense of pride they cannot achieve on their mediocre own.

ThroughVictory
01.11.2013 , 04:13 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by macnernie View Post
This guy cracks me up. One day we were playing Voidstar and we are doing well. I am on Lucille, plant 1st door, lower bridge, get across to other side and far door and im planting and he sends me a whiper:

I just laughed because it was SOOO completely absurd. As if He was the arbiter of who's got game and who doesnt. And of course now he's here with his "Scale" to tell us all what's what. So patently ridiculous.

As for War Machine. I have my sniper in that guild. It hasn't been a PVP guild since a ton of members left for Disconnect because they wanted a focus on Ranked PVP. A lot still PVP, but not ranked and rarely even in a 4 man group. Mostly solo Q'ers and duo Q'ers. I am in the guild because a few friends were there and gave me someone to chat and do dailies with. (And they're nice people always willing to give each other a hand with things ...)

On a side note, that tag under your name means absolutely nothing to me. I get comments from guys in Deadweight who i've never even heard of. (And lets be honest Deadweight isnt half the talent Afflicted was ...) They say things like "You suck , youre in War Machine". But if I suck so bad why did I just put you on your face?

Stop measuring everything by the guild. Half these guys in these guilds are just along for the ride because they wanna sport that fancy guild tag. It gives them a sense of pride they cannot achieve on their mediocre own.
spit that fire

criminalheretic
01.11.2013 , 04:37 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by macnernie View Post

Nice post. You shouldn't take that lightly, coming from me, that's something.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

PeteyLo
01.11.2013 , 05:29 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by ThroughVictory View Post
spit that fire
Zez I haven't seen you in awhile are you leveling alts or something?
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

Nneji
01.12.2013 , 11:20 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Snarffles View Post
army of monkeys
resevoir dogs
hostile takeover
BOSS
dreadnaughts???

I guess I have been playing pub too much lately, because I am not familiar with these guilds. Well I've seen a few of these guilds members, but I personally have never seen them in a ranked match. Nor have these guilds stood out to me in reg warzones to make me think "Damn, this guild is awesome". I'm not saying these guilds are bad, but I am unaware of them. And they are PVP guilds? Are you sure?
Well I just asked my guildmates who are online if they recognize your names, and none of us do. We all pvp every day Are you in a PVP guild? Are you sure?

ThroughVictory
01.12.2013 , 11:59 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by PeteyLo View Post
Zez I haven't seen you in awhile are you leveling alts or something?
Somewhat.. but not really, suppose its just chance that we never meet in warzones

nellosmomishot
01.12.2013 , 04:14 PM | #37
1. Lightweight
2. ...
Nellosmomishot - 55 Sage (Seer)
<Intrepid>
U'should Unsub - 55 Guardian (Defense)
<Adroit>

Snarffles
01.12.2013 , 04:36 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Nneji View Post
Well I just asked my guildmates who are online if they recognize your names, and none of us do. We all pvp every day Are you in a PVP guild? Are you sure?
LOL

Guess we play at different times? I dunno.
But I'm that fail wanna be healer... Those that know me, love to beat me up and laugh at me. The nice ones will throw in a hug once in a while. Hmm, am I in a pvp guild? Suprisingly yes. Why they would ever want to keep me I couldn't tell you, I sure as hell suck at pvp.

I think they just like to hear my sexy voice saying "Where do you want me?"....
Ya it's got to be my voice and vague comments, leaving way too much open for the wild imagination.

Nice to meet you.

You are?
Raederli
<Adroit>

Mainly known as Nycci <3

Mackeyla
01.12.2013 , 07:03 PM | #39
We healer chicks have got to use whatever works...or something...whatever we hope works...yeah....that's it...
STOP KILLING ME I'M A GIRL...maybe that'll work...
~*~Mackayla~*~Mackaela~*~Mackenzi~*~
In my fist there's a song...
Do you want to sing along?

~*~Ascendancy~*~

Snarffles
01.14.2013 , 07:40 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Mackeyla View Post
We healer chicks have got to use whatever works...or something...whatever we hope works...yeah....that's it...
STOP KILLING ME I'M A GIRL...maybe that'll work...
NO!!!!

Don't let them know you are a girl. THEY WILL KILL YOU MORE!!!! They love to hear us squeal as they beat our faces in.

I should have rolled a male toon. And never spoke in vent/mumble....

Things would have been much different.
Raederli
<Adroit>

Mainly known as Nycci <3