Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nerfington
01.12.2013 , 06:59 AM | #1861
I'm on the Australian PvP server and have sort of changed my mind about wanting server merges... I recently had to wait for some sand people chieftan after somebody ninja'd it, and I'm suddenly less keen on the idea of a high pop server...

While grouping is often difficult to get started and the flashpoint content was entirely missed on my first character (when the server was really empty before f2p), there doesn't seem to be a lack of guilds running end-game operations right now, on both factions.

SupaHsuB
01.12.2013 , 07:10 AM | #1862
Quote: Originally Posted by Nerfington View Post
I'm on the Australian PvP server and have sort of changed my mind about wanting server merges... I recently had to wait for some sand people chieftan after somebody ninja'd it, and I'm suddenly less keen on the idea of a high pop server...

While grouping is often difficult to get started and the flashpoint content was entirely missed on my first character (when the server was really empty before f2p), there doesn't seem to be a lack of guilds running end-game operations right now, on both factions.

This bolded part is so not true. Try being 50 on a server where there is only 5 active raiding groups. Its just dead endgame pve on Master Darnala. This is imp side, im pretty sure u can count with 1 hand the amount of raid groups on pub side aswell.

End game pve on MD is dead. Give us transfers already so we can move elsewhere so we can actually PLAY THE GAME.

odonoghuet
01.12.2013 , 08:50 AM | #1863
Quote: Originally Posted by Nerfington View Post

Higher population means the server makes multiple instances. Think of it as having three times the population and three times the sand people chieftans for them. It is not a complaint heard often from the super servers in the rest of the world. And even if this was a concern, at least you can wait minutes for another chieftan the few times this happens, we have waits of hours for what should be instant group finder pops. Or wait months for a spot on struggling guilds Operations teams.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

Cheezfriend
01.12.2013 , 11:27 AM | #1864
Thanks to our North American and European friends for supporting this thread

WADELESS
01.12.2013 , 04:23 PM | #1865
Adding my support to Chippy and the cause.

Very disappointing Bioware.

Stavroz
01.12.2013 , 04:52 PM | #1866
Like many i would be happy to buy a server transfer pass with Cartel coins.

Make some money BW and make ppl happy at the same time its not rocket science.
Quote: Originally Posted by Recon_Grim View Post
It's the talent in the concealment tree called "Clandestine QQ" that gives Backstab a 1/2% chance to instantly unsub the target, and a 50/100% chance to stunlock their entire computer.

chewyonthis
01.12.2013 , 05:57 PM | #1867
I would like to say this... BUMP!
Use the fork Luke not the spoon.

Obirayy
01.12.2013 , 07:14 PM | #1868
Anyone got a reply yet? Just do it already!!
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

AIRCONGO
01.12.2013 , 09:02 PM | #1869
Just got this response while constantly asking for someone other than automated response. Maybe Chippy can post his whole list into the suggestion box section as well if we haven't.

"I am sorry to hear that your feedbacks, and suggestions are just being "ignored" in the forums or Suggestion Box. I understand that this is concerning about your request for Asia Pacific merge.

We would like to help you out on this matterr however, we, the Customer Service in-game and telephone support, are not able to provide further assistance on this matter as all feedbacks and suggestions are being handled via the forums and Suggestion Box. Please also be aware that to be able to make contact with our development team, the Suggestion Box is the only channel avalable for you.

Thank you for your time and understanding, and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.

Should you need further assistance with any other concerns you may encounter while playing, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Regards,

Emmanuel
Star Wars : The Old Republic Customer Service

Now you can invite your friends to try out Star Wars : The Old Republic for free. Visit www.swtor.com/info/friends for more information, and help them get started today! "
<MotherLovers>
GÓllows / Swolldaddy
<Wrath of Xedrix>
Gall÷ws / Swollows / Droptek

elitenz
01.12.2013 , 09:39 PM | #1870
Maybe all Oceanic players should stop paying subs for 1 month + buy no cartel stuff to make them relise we do matter. But the hardware focus have seriously doubt they can run a mega server because their hosting is bad.
Free stuff for you and me click here : Refer a Friend