Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clandestine Officer Reverse Engineered?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Clandestine Officer Reverse Engineered?

Corronor
01.11.2013 , 06:55 PM | #1
I was wondering if anyone has attempted to reverse engineer the Clandestine Officer uniform from the Cartel Market. I want to reverse engineer it but before I risked not liking it or something I figured I'd find out from other people who HAVE done it. What does it come out as?

AshlaBoga
01.12.2013 , 05:44 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Corronor View Post
I was wondering if anyone has attempted to reverse engineer the Clandestine Officer uniform from the Cartel Market. I want to reverse engineer it but before I risked not liking it or something I figured I'd find out from other people who HAVE done it. What does it come out as?
Grade 1 Synthweaving mats.

P.S: I'm joking
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

Alec_Fortescue
01.12.2013 , 07:47 AM | #3
See if there is a 20% chance tooltip and go for it. No one will reverse engineer an item they can sell for at least 200k and it has no 20% tooltip. Mats are most likely grade 1 ones.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Traditional Jedi robes please! And then I am gone from general discussion. Promise! :]
Devs, it can't get any more iconic and traditional than this: http://i.imgur.com/9ha8ELu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2NoBT6o.jpg

Spends 2000 euro on a gaming rig exclusively for TOR to be riddled by graphical issues in TOR. Loving it.

Talon_Starfire
01.12.2013 , 07:29 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
See if there is a 20% chance tooltip and go for it. No one will reverse engineer an item they can sell for at least 200k and it has no 20% tooltip. Mats are most likely grade 1 ones.
I heard Cartel items can't be RE'd but some can be modded.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

parmie
01.14.2013 , 06:46 AM | #5
Indeed, cartel items cannot be learnt, that would reduce Bioware's real money income from people who would buy coins to buy the items, they aren't going to let crafters get in the way of that.

Telanis
01.15.2013 , 05:57 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
I heard Cartel items can't be RE'd but some can be modded.
All the gear can be modded, that's the point.