Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Pretty Murderous Sith> is rebuilding!

pofisio
01.04.2013 , 05:41 PM | #11
We Need Karaggas Hat !
Bump

Esarothe
01.05.2013 , 08:15 PM | #12
Hey, i'm formerly of Drugas pleasure barge as well! I hit 50 a month or so ago on my Sorcerer and have stopped playing him unfortunately as I have no one to play with. I'm looking for a group of people to befriend and yall sound pretty darn great. I'd love to join if yall want me.

If you have any questions for me please message me in game (more likely i'll get it) on Thork 50 Sorc (would like to heal), Thorkasaur 20 powertech (tank), or Mahanaxar 15ish Operative. I've been playing Thorkasaur the most lately.

Look forward to hearing from you!
More pew pew less QQ.
Thork 50 Sorcerer
Thorkasaur Powertech
Mahanaxar Operative

NelsonFoxatron
01.06.2013 , 12:07 PM | #13
Hey Thork! Sounds great, I'll add you to the friends list and hit you up.

Zolis
01.06.2013 , 03:30 PM | #14
hello ive been playing since the middle of last year but took a couple months off for life and i am now trying to get back into the game.

i have a lvl 50 sith assassin Zolis.

hit me up here or in game.

Lykamein
01.09.2013 , 01:19 AM | #15
Looking for a few more quality players to round out our raid teams, feel free to contact us in game and check out our website http://www.pretty.enjin.com/

Raynn
01.09.2013 , 12:30 PM | #16
Interested in possible joining up with you guys if you could use me. I'm a returning player who had to take a break for a few months due to RL work issues. I've run everything up to and including HM EC and I am currently sitting in full Campaign gear ( I play a PT tank). I used to be part of House Targaryen and their first progression group, but when I was forced to take a break I passed my spot onto another raider. Not that I'm back, most of the group I used to run with has moved on to other games. So I'm looking for a new group of cool people who want to enjoy this game in all it's forms. If you have need of another tank, please feel free to contact me(or leave a message here and I can get back to you). Good luck in rebuilding as well!
"I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on the Citiadel."
Raynn (PT Tank)
(Lord Praven, Drooga's Pleasure Barge, The Harbinger)

NelsonFoxatron
01.09.2013 , 02:03 PM | #17
Hey buddy - you're in luck we are in need of a tank such as yourself for our progression group. Of our two tanks - one is a dps at heart and we really want his sniper to be part of the team so this works perfectly. Especially because we're swaping a PT for a PT and gaining a sniper and a new guildie! : ) hope to talk to you soon

Grav'evel in game or contact me @ pretty.enjin.com

Lykamein
01.11.2013 , 02:39 PM | #18
Getting close to filling our second raid team, now is the perfect time to join us in the fun.

Always looking for talented fun players to join our ranks.

SuperGrunt
01.14.2013 , 02:21 AM | #19
I have a couple of lvl 50's on this server, and my characters on my other server seem to be getting ignored for Operations. So I am thinking about moving back to this server full time instead of the part time like I have been.
My Merc is currently Heal Speced, because I like healing, and my Juggie is currently Smash Speced, because I hate tanking.. Both are in Tionese gear My Merc b/c I was mostly PVPing on her, and my Juggie b/c I just hit lvl 50 on him.

If I like the guild then when server transfers open up I will be bringing my Sorc and my Pubs over as well. My Sorc is my best gear character, in Campaign/Rakata gear. I also have a Sin, and a Sniper who I am leveling up slowly. I can sign up on the website with my enjin account.
My propsed changes to Loot Rules.
My Twitch channel, both a link and the address so you can choose how you visit it. twitch.tv/otawo

Lykamein
01.14.2013 , 03:26 PM | #20
Contact one our members in game we would love to have you join us to see what you think.
We have a really great group of people here.