Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost Island Hard Mode is bugged EA

Basil_Evenstar
01.10.2013 , 05:40 AM | #21
If you have high DPS he will end up skipping some mechanics at times, you might see three jumps with no smash, for example. If you go in there with varying groups from week to week what he does will vary. I run with the same people and he his "bugginess" has always been fairly predictable.

wainot-keel
01.10.2013 , 08:42 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ladwar View Post
im betting its not bugged, just a dot. there is a mob the throws out a dot and jumps from player to player if they are within range when it wears off. im betting this is ur problem as i haven't noticed any change in this at all.
Does the Rakghoul vaccine prevent this ?

arrghhh
01.11.2013 , 01:33 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
Does the Rakghoul vaccine prevent this ?
No! i Actually tsted it out, following some rumors

Monoth
01.11.2013 , 12:28 PM | #24
Just healed it last night on my Scoundrel healer... Didn't notice anything different from before, one shotted him and moved on.....

Usually when he starts throwing dots at everyone while on the ground is because your DPS is to low, there not getting him to 80% - 60% - 40% - 20% fast enough (thats when he jumps up on the pipes)..... After he pounds his chests and sends everyone flying up, you only have a few seconds to get him to those marks before he starts throwing multiple dots on everyone... When that happens healing becomes a PIA

So make sure your going in with good DPS or you will run into this problem...
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile