Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

current imperial pvp guild line up

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
current imperial pvp guild line up

Abbrachmann's Avatar


Abbrachmann
01.10.2013 , 09:14 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by agape_ View Post
Just making a list from memory about the current state of pvp rankings on the imperial side. This is based solely on my knowledge of organized premades and their performance in warzones.

1.full resolve
2.ascendancy
3.we haz cookies
4.yes
5.army of monkeys
6.evil genius
7.resevoir dogs
8.disconnect
9.hostile takeover
10.aliens
11.war machine
12.BOSS
13.dreadnaughts

Hey Agape hows the guild that you lead "RAWR" doing these days?
- Breakfast

RIP SWTOR

BrianEvol's Avatar


BrianEvol
01.10.2013 , 02:02 PM | #22
Acidect and I kept getting Imp teams last night that sound remarkably similar to your Republic line up there Alt. My favorite was the Powertech with 11k health running around Ancient Hypergate like a lost child.
The Virilius Legacy
Thraxx
Hyperspace Cannon/Early Access Veteran

agape_'s Avatar


agape_
01.10.2013 , 06:30 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Abbrachmann View Post
Hey Agape hows the guild that you lead "RAWR" doing these days?
It died end of an era right?
Agapex: Level 55 PT
gods gift to swtor on the bastion

Snarffles's Avatar


Snarffles
01.10.2013 , 08:29 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by agape_ View Post
Just making a list from memory about the current state of pvp rankings on the imperial side. This is based solely on my knowledge of organized premades and their performance in warzones.

1.full resolve
2.ascendancy
3.we haz cookies
4.yes
5.army of monkeys
6.evil genius
7.resevoir dogs
8.disconnect
9.hostile takeover
10.aliens
11.war machine
12.BOSS
13.dreadnaughts
army of monkeys
resevoir dogs
hostile takeover
BOSS
dreadnaughts???

I guess I have been playing pub too much lately, because I am not familiar with these guilds. Well I've seen a few of these guilds members, but I personally have never seen them in a ranked match. Nor have these guilds stood out to me in reg warzones to make me think "Damn, this guild is awesome". I'm not saying these guilds are bad, but I am unaware of them. And they are PVP guilds? Are you sure?
Nyccii & Thera'py
Nyc's, Raederli & Alystria

Therangerboy's Avatar


Therangerboy
01.10.2013 , 09:08 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by PeteyLo View Post
I'd like to see the republic line up.

And for the record Disconnect/Hostile Takeover has beaten YES, Evil Genius, Reservoir Dog's, as far as Army of Monkey's every time we've queued with them neither of our "A," teams have been on so Idk about that one.
I am not sure Genius ever got an A team together Insanus. But, you all did get us pretty good. See you in some matches soon!
ShenaniganZ
Ra'Le Sage

agape_'s Avatar


agape_
01.10.2013 , 11:36 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by JGreeni View Post
I'm shocked Dreadnaughts even made the list considering fully half of the below 50's PVPers on Harbinger out DPS/Heal this guild.
I needed to put dreadnaughts at the very bottom of the scale because this list is not complete. I wanted to make sure everyone knew that dreadnaughts is the bottom of the barrel though.
Agapex: Level 55 PT
gods gift to swtor on the bastion

agape_'s Avatar


agape_
01.10.2013 , 11:39 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAnvil View Post
This from the guy who alongside 4 others got OWNED in Outlaw's Den by 2 War Machine players. Lol your knowledge is severely lacking apparently, as War Machine isn't even a PVP guild, nor do we claim to be. It's cute though that you wanted to include us in your little popularity poll, we appreciate the recognition. <3

And as I read further, I laugh even more. This thread is a total joke.
This might be the funniest and most absurd reply i've heard yet. The very notion that any war machine player could own me is ridiculous, maybe you owned someone with a similar name, hell maybe one of you rolled an alt with a similar name to mine and owned him. I'm pretty sure everyone on the server knows you pvp but the point of this thread is to make sure you know where you are on the scale.
Agapex: Level 55 PT
gods gift to swtor on the bastion

PeteyLo's Avatar


PeteyLo
01.11.2013 , 12:02 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by agape_ View Post
This might be the funniest and most absurd reply i've heard yet. The very notion that any war machine player could own me is ridiculous, maybe you owned someone with a similar name, hell maybe one of you rolled an alt with a similar name to mine and owned him. I'm pretty sure everyone on the server knows you pvp but the point of this thread is to make sure you know where you are on the scale.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SG_pdnBwyI
This is Indian guy from warmachine.....
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

ThroughVictory's Avatar


ThroughVictory
01.11.2013 , 12:39 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by PeteyLo View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SG_pdnBwyI
This is Indian guy from warmachine.....
I see what you did there...

DarthAnvil's Avatar


DarthAnvil
01.11.2013 , 04:55 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by PeteyLo View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SG_pdnBwyI
This is Indian guy from warmachine.....
Guess that's not you in the tape then, is it, R. Kelly?

Notice that this depicts an entirely separate WarMachineMemberPwningAgapex occsasion....ROFL

And it's not THE scale....it's YOUR scale, which again is comically erroneous. Good show, best laugh i've had in a while.
Louvre, Operative
War Machine Guild Master
Wookieepedia Administrator
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page