Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So what's the secret?

DSPD
12.13.2011 , 01:24 PM | #11
These are not the droids you're looking for.

Back to sleep little sheep. No information for you.

djvapid
12.13.2011 , 01:26 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DSPD View Post
These are not the droids you're looking for.

Back to sleep little sheep. No information for you.
Can't blame a guy for trying.

Cammael
12.13.2011 , 01:30 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JustTed View Post
You'll be in between now and the 19th, just as you were told.

Be patient. Is that so terribly difficult? Apparently.

JustTed... you act like a heads up is an unreasonable thing to desire. I ordered a tv recently, and they told me the day it would be delivered. The day before I got a robo call that told me a time range of about 2 hours when the tv would likely be delivered.

Just because all the store I bought the tv from could have said, between a few days and 2 weeks from now is when the tv would be delivered, narrowing down the estimates is the SUPERIOR way to deal with people if you can.

Bioware can do this, quite easily, they choose not to, and that sucks. Period.

djvapid
12.13.2011 , 01:32 PM | #14
Okay, so Bioware recently had a great reason why they aren't giving out information on the -number- of players being invited. But it's information none of us are really asking...as the last guy posted, we're just looking for some sort of estimate time frame. Now, not being a gaem developer or in their shoes, I can hardly understand the whys and hows, but with nothing better to do right now, admittedly, I don't mind /talking/ about it.

Chomag
12.13.2011 , 01:34 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Glowsticknation View Post
The secret is that victoria is really a man...
That's no secret.
Hard mode: Play Republic
Nightmare mode: Play Republic on a pvp server
Are you man enough for the challenge ? Aunt Satele wants YOU.
Republic. No kids allowed.

Parali
12.13.2011 , 01:40 PM | #16
Hello!

We understand that this is a time when people are anxious to get news about their Early Access. It's a complicated process and people would like to know more. Stephen Reid talks about this issue in the following thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...ed=1#post54825

Quote:
we're not interested in broadcasting those figures to the world. That kind of information is usually kept internal, and there are good reasons for that.

Here's another reason: even if I gave you exact numbers, it actually wouldn't help you understand when you'll get in. (Which is why the charts circulating showing 'pre-order numbers' aren't actually helpful. Those numbers are based in the most part on guesswork.)

Here's a third reason: it'll cause more problems than it solves, right now.

I'll have an update later on today's invites.
We ask that everyone continue the conversation there in the interest of keeping the forums a little better organized. We will be closing this post now. Thank you for your cooperation!