Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bubble Stun wars

Caeliux
01.10.2013 , 05:11 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by orryko View Post
coming from someone who has run full lightning successfully since launch, bubble stun is the only thing that allows me to compete and/or 1v1 most people.
I hope you are not serious, cause if that is your excuse to keep it around that is pretty sad.

I never in my life heard a sage or sorc needing bubble stun to 1 vs 1 or compete.

Ever..

JoeyDeluxe
01.10.2013 , 05:14 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Caeliux View Post
I hope you are not serious, cause if that is your excuse to keep it around that is pretty sad.

I never in my life heard a sage or sorc needing bubble stun to 1 vs 1 or compete.

Ever..
You are trolling right? You have to be. This guy is trolling right?

orryko
01.10.2013 , 05:44 PM | #73
you would think it would be a troll, but judging by his other posts, he's clearly a bad.

Caeliux
01.10.2013 , 07:36 PM | #74
you would think it would be a troll, but judging by his other posts, he's clearly a bad.
Yea I'm so bad that I need bubble stun to win games.

Badfenix
01.10.2013 , 08:08 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Targarion View Post
So I use to play on this server when it was still the Fat man and man PVP hear is ugly! THe skill level is high and all but man o man, players here love to use bubble stun. I know the mechanics is suppose to help sorcs and sages but some players take it to a whole new level. Anyone else find the stuns annoying to pvp?
As a marauder there's a 90% chance I'm already in a stun when a bubble stun goes off so it doesn't bother me.
Elite High Warlord Bromontana <Silent Council> - The Ebon Hawk
Brorogan - Pot5

orryko
01.10.2013 , 08:15 PM | #76
Yea I'm so bad that I need bubble stun to win games.
if you play full lightning/tele and can 1v1 a good melee without using bubble stun, i will bow down to you

NRN_Hawk
01.11.2013 , 06:08 AM | #77
if you play full lightning/tele and can 1v1 a good melee without using bubble stun, i will bow down to you
I suppose sub 50 doesn't count? xD
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - You can hate, but you too will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com ~

islander
01.11.2013 , 06:46 AM | #78
Just faced a pug team with 5 ops, 1 of them a sniper, and 3 sorcs.

2 of the sorcs was bubble stun, other 1 was madness.

Just imagine the cc happening with bubble stun + op open and stun.

Yea it was impossible to move lol.
I dunno, more then one bubble sorc is honestly a waste. I bet you're exaggerating. So much time wasted on failed bubble attempts because of the CD the healer cant always pay attention to. Not to mention the other sorc - if a healer (yes, I know he was madness here)- was probably using his second rate bubbles too.

random pug? That set up is a complete waste, and I'd have changed over to DPS to help compensate for the MISERABLE DPS that group set up provides.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five