Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

hypergate

EmblemElite
01.10.2013 , 02:12 PM | #11
I want to add to what people are saying the kills add up no matter when you cap a pylon, we got 2 capped first round and didnt cap second round one game but we had so many kill that when we finally got our pylon in the third round we had the lead even though we had only capped 1 pylon all game and the other team had capped 4. I think the scoring system is in place so that you can come back from a double cap in the first round.
Vanguard Amano Lethal Dose Fifty
PoT5

Ravashakk
01.10.2013 , 03:17 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EmblemElite View Post
I want to add to what people are saying the kills add up no matter when you cap a pylon, we got 2 capped first round and didnt cap second round one game but we had so many kill that when we finally got our pylon in the third round we had the lead even though we had only capped 1 pylon all game and the other team had capped 4. I think the scoring system is in place so that you can come back from a double cap in the first round.
Yeah those kind of wins are only possible if you are slaughtering them in kills though. But yeah I feel a lot more confident when my team is a killing machine compared to the other team, because I know we can make up for stupid mistakes.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.