Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Telekinetic Throw animation

Cliu
01.19.2012 , 08:13 AM | #21
Couldn't they just change it to 'Project Storm' if you played consular storyline you'll know what I mean. That ability actually looks alright rather than pebbles flying at someone.

http://www.torhead.com/ability/fkwaMFO/project-storm

Nimfu
01.19.2012 , 04:30 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliu View Post
Couldn't they just change it to 'Project Storm' if you played consular storyline you'll know what I mean. That ability actually looks alright rather than pebbles flying at someone.

Thats actually what i thought Throw was going to be like....akin to how the sorcerer version works.

I was sadly let down .

jaytdasme
01.20.2012 , 12:06 AM | #23
soo true. TK is pretty lame compared to lightening. Iroinically, like litterally every other attack in the sage's skills is more asthetically pleasing.

Can we shoot beams of light? or something of the sort..

aishiki
01.20.2012 , 03:12 AM | #24
I actually like the pebbles. Prefer it way more than lightning. I always think that lightning is too in your face and tacky
Kyri - Elise - The Ravager (EU-PVP)
1 month to TERA!

BobaOreilly
01.21.2012 , 03:06 AM | #25
they are not rocks. they are force bees. as in "everyone defend left tur- ..ohgobnotthebees."

mcshammikins
01.21.2012 , 04:28 AM | #26
i had a bug or lag spike, and it when i was casting tk throw, it appeared is throwing a bunch of projects at my enemy. it was brutal looking

Therakiel
01.10.2013 , 01:32 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliu View Post

Yes! I completely agree! Telekinetic throw is a cheesy animation I think. You can rotate your screen around and notice that it is paper animation..its not even a complete rock! its a deadly paper rock?? XD hehe please change this to project storm or something like if your on a ship your throwing metal panels at people...enviromental based?? something....

Therakiel
01.10.2013 , 01:35 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Grenandine View Post
Dude, it ROCKS!

Seriously, it is not bad. I like the variety of animations on the sage.
yeah the variety of the sages abilities is awesome. Ill give you that for sure but the paper pebbles flying across the screen to hit someone doesnt even look like it would hurt..much less go fast enough to hurt.. so go with Project Storm or Disturbance storm??

Kovaos
01.10.2013 , 01:50 PM | #29
I like that it is clearly not as noticeable as lightening. Doesn't give away our position too much if we are LoS.
"my friend said he got a pack of level 50 armor and all i got was level 47 pants."

Zojak
06.18.2013 , 06:02 AM | #30
Not to rehash an old item, but I am still throwing paper-rock-bees at my opponents and I don't like it. I really, really, really wish it was a Project Storm!

Without revealing anything.. during the Consular storyline, you're exposed to an individual that does what appears to be Project Storm regularly during your fight with them. All I could think of while fighting that particular person was "Why can't I do that? When can I do that? I want to do that."

Should... Should I write a letter? To someone? I'll write a letter. I will so write a letter.
"The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men." A.J.Durai