Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Double Bladed Lightsabers


AlbViana's Avatar


AlbViana
01.09.2013 , 12:17 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
I like the 3rd from the left the best how much is that and what level/name?
Thanks
It looks like the Revanite Lightsaber, a level 12 custom quality saber. Pay attention because the price of it was insuflated when they launched the Revan's Chest/Robe/Mask, people were trying to sell it as a Revan's Lightsaber.

I believe the Dark Primeval Seeker's Double-bladed Lightsaber shares the same appearance and should be cheaper. But it's a level 50 custom saber.
Wentworth - Infiltration Shadow Wentworthy - Deception Assassin

Talon_Starfire's Avatar


Talon_Starfire
01.09.2013 , 12:27 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AlbViana View Post
It looks like the Revanite Lightsaber, a level 12 custom quality saber. Pay attention because the price of it was insuflated when they launched the Revan's Chest/Robe/Mask, people were trying to sell it as a Revan's Lightsaber.

I believe the Dark Primeval Seeker's Double-bladed Lightsaber shares the same appearance and should be cheaper. But it's a level 50 custom saber.
Am I able to buy the Revanite one via CC or GTN preferably CC so I'm not overpaying?
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

AlbViana's Avatar


AlbViana
01.10.2013 , 12:18 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
Am I able to buy the Revanite one via CC or GTN preferably CC so I'm not overpaying?
No, it's not a cartel market item, players were trying to make it look like one taking advantage of the Revan prefix in the name and getting a lot of credits for a level 12 lightsaber.
You can buy it from the GTN.
It's also a drop from some mobs, you can see comments here:
http://www.torhead.com/item/cZoUxUV/...saber#comments
Wentworth - Infiltration Shadow Wentworthy - Deception Assassin

Talon_Starfire's Avatar


Talon_Starfire
01.10.2013 , 11:04 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by AlbViana View Post
No, it's not a cartel market item, players were trying to make it look like one taking advantage of the Revan prefix in the name and getting a lot of credits for a level 12 lightsaber.
You can buy it from the GTN.
It's also a drop from some mobs, you can see comments here:
http://www.torhead.com/item/cZoUxUV/...saber#comments
How much should/does it cost?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

genecor's Avatar


genecor
02.15.2013 , 05:10 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by AlbViana View Post

Tiana made a picture with the hilts a long time ago:
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/653...ightsaberg.jpg
Does anyone have any idea if the last three from the right, bottom row have similar designs for mid-level (30s) available to Imp faction characters? Thanks!

Altheran's Avatar


Altheran
02.15.2013 , 05:44 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by genecor View Post
Does anyone have any idea if the last three from the right, bottom row have similar designs for mid-level (30s) available to Imp faction characters? Thanks!
The two first of the three you're looking for have a style which is basically "sithy". So, it's very likely you can find one.

genecor's Avatar


genecor
02.16.2013 , 08:00 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
The two first of the three you're looking for have a style which is basically "sithy". So, it's very likely you can find one.
Indeed they are "Sith-y" as you've mentioned.. and I do know that one of the artifice (which I have on that toon) BoE ones has that gem in the middle look to it, but its level 48 req.

Contemplating pulling the trigger for a Cartel Devastator off the GTN on my server though.. kinda a sucker for that glowing crystal in the middle of the hilt!