Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MidichIorian
01.10.2013 , 05:12 AM | #1931
Quick question, will adding a new credit/debit card fix it?

firestarter
01.10.2013 , 05:27 AM | #1932
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Quick question, will adding a new credit/debit card fix it?
Dunno. If you´re lucky perhaps.
I tried to add my Paypal account but it wont let me due to a wrong character in: "Vienna".
Ridiculous if you think of it.
Tribbles- Gunnery Commando

The Red Eclipse

Washingtoon
01.10.2013 , 05:29 AM | #1933
Quote: Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
Dunno. If you´re lucky perhaps.
I tried to add my Paypal account but it wont let me due to a wrong character in: "Vienna".
Ridiculous if you think of it.
I have a second account, one which was blocked when I tried it with my blocked credit card but added a new card to it and that worked. Didnt want to try it on my main account since I recieved the error on that account today and wasnt sure if both the card and account were blocked and that somehow would prevent the new card to be used too. Kind of messy having to buy stuff on one account and then send it to main.

Lord_Karsk
01.10.2013 , 07:16 AM | #1934
TY Gary at CS for helping me so fast, and i only had to be in a phone que for 2 minutes, thats a first.
Now i can use the vise to buy CC again.

AsheraII
01.10.2013 , 07:39 AM | #1935
Quote: Originally Posted by aSpitefullRetort View Post
...chapter 11?
Dang, I wish my class story came with that many chapters!
. . . . . . ¶▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##¯¯(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==¯¯¯¯¯|####/¯¯

Iwisha
01.10.2013 , 12:05 PM | #1936
Is There Anybody Out There?
Bump!

xxFeridxx
01.10.2013 , 12:54 PM | #1937
AAAAAAAAAAND....BUMP!!

PziCrow
01.10.2013 , 01:01 PM | #1938
Either they're too embarrased to come with any more info. Or they try to ignore that there is a problem, like they do with 90% of the ingame bugs. Or they are hard at work trying to fix this. I hope it's the 3rd, but it would be nice with some info from the BW team. Just sitting here after so long, is not fun as a customer and it kills the game with lack of info on errors this big.

satatum
01.10.2013 , 02:42 PM | #1939
It seems I can change my subscription type (from monthly to six-montly) but cannot buy coins, so there is nothing wrong with the debit card details. And I can still use paypal to buy things from ebay etc, so there is nothing wrong with that. The problem(s) are at EA's end.

naylertrebek
01.10.2013 , 03:11 PM | #1940
Quote: Originally Posted by aSpitefullRetort View Post
I was actually joking, if it gets to that point, i'll unsub and remove from my PC, and besides NU2001 for a guild name would most likely be flagged as inappropriate....haha, After ringing them and having the ticket escalated, and then disconnected, i'll try again...once more and that's it.
I figured as much, still, it would have been hilarious.