Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

This guy is so dead.

Angedechu's Avatar


Angedechu
01.07.2013 , 08:25 PM | #1
-He is deader than a security officer that get beamed down on planet ''Brain-Eater-O-Polis-454'' with Spock and Kirk.
-He is deader than a guy who works in a Umbrella factory
-He is deader than a native guide on a Indiana Jones movie

And the comic looks awesome.
http://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/Previews/19-812?page=3

fluttersniper's Avatar


fluttersniper
01.07.2013 , 08:31 PM | #2
Wow, Vader is jacked lol. Guess hes been lifting weights.

Ive always meant to read the SW comics Darkhorse makes, are they any good? And where is a good place to start on them?

Angedechu's Avatar


Angedechu
01.07.2013 , 08:47 PM | #3
This specific comic is a new ''Episode IV'' serie. It's brand new, and it's starting the 9th january.

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
01.07.2013 , 09:18 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by fluttersniper View Post
Wow, Vader is jacked lol. Guess hes been lifting weights.

Ive always meant to read the SW comics Darkhorse makes, are they any good? And where is a good place to start on them?
I too have been wanting to get some SW comics, cause they are dirt cheap...like literally. But I dunno...I want to, but at the same time I don't and I dunno where I wanna start. Was actually a little PO'd about the Bounty Hunter section...literally every comic is either Boba or Jango, there is 1 with Zam and 2 others that showcase bounty hunters(but its more of a group thing, and yes...Boba is in them.)

I get that Boba/Jango are popular...but come on, there are a ton of other bounty hunters out there that writers can use..that are just as interesting.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

CassusVerda's Avatar


CassusVerda
01.08.2013 , 02:56 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
I too have been wanting to get some SW comics, cause they are dirt cheap...like literally. But I dunno...I want to, but at the same time I don't and I dunno where I wanna start. Was actually a little PO'd about the Bounty Hunter section...literally every comic is either Boba or Jango, there is 1 with Zam and 2 others that showcase bounty hunters(but its more of a group thing, and yes...Boba is in them.)

I get that Boba/Jango are popular...but come on, there are a ton of other bounty hunters out there that writers can use..that are just as interesting.
So began the idea for the Bossk Character Analysis Thread...lol
EBON HAWK
"THE MANDALORIANS"
http://themandalorians.enjin.com/home
Aliit Kohr: Mains: 55 Snip Ba'slan 55 Op AP-XT (Assassin Droid) 55 PT D'Cassus

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
01.08.2013 , 03:00 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CassusVerda View Post
So began the idea for the Bossk Character Analysis Thread...lol
No actually was planning on doing him after Durge, that post had nothing to do with putting Bossk in.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Hiramas's Avatar


Hiramas
01.09.2013 , 06:20 AM | #7
Seems interesting... Maybe I'll try the first issue....
I am a little picky about the art style of comics and I liked the Arkham City prequel Comic (most recent Batman Games)
Republic Jedi Guardian - former RP-PVP Jen'Jidal
Can you please give us Server Transfers, so I can get back to a RP Server? Thanks.

Colyer's Avatar


Colyer
01.10.2013 , 02:26 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by fluttersniper View Post
Wow, Vader is jacked lol. Guess hes been lifting weights.

Ive always meant to read the SW comics Darkhorse makes, are they any good? And where is a good place to start on them?
Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison was excellent. And as a plus, it's over, so you can read all in one if you so choose. Dawn of the Jedi was bad. KotOR was... ok. I'm not fond myself, but it's not bad. Legacy is good, but I feel it kind of loses it's Star Wars feel, at least for the first dozen issues or so.

The rest I don't know, and for KotOR and Legacy, I haven't read them all either.