Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

clone wars S05E12/ did gregor survive?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
clone wars S05E12/ did gregor survive?

Zeratho
01.07.2013 , 09:56 AM | #11
Why do you think they put that music there at the end? Of course he didn't survive. You can clearly tell by how that whole scene was made that Gregor didn't survive that explosion.

turnoverla-page
01.07.2013 , 11:40 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeratho View Post
Why do you think they put that music there at the end? Of course he didn't survive. You can clearly tell by how that whole scene was made that Gregor didn't survive that explosion.
not exactly cause it looked like there were no barrels near him, also he is a commando meaning better amour and training and he manged to survive the battle of saresh

UndyingImhotep
01.07.2013 , 10:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeratho View Post
That's exactly what the writers of that episode wanted you to think. Which is exactly why we'll see Captain Gregor return in a sutably heroic moment in a later episode.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

YoshiRaphElan
01.07.2013 , 11:10 PM | #14
Dave Filoni said he specifically added the line, "I'll find my way back! I promise!" because he wants Gregor to be in the show again.

Danaraus
01.08.2013 , 10:29 AM | #15
He's probably dead, but I would like to think not.
________( )====()____________________________.
I_|||||__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{__}'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''

Shaezel
01.08.2013 , 12:21 PM | #16
His "death" was especially sad considering he was the only interesting character in this story arc. Should've killed off Wac 47, it's essentially Jar Jar Binks in droid form.

wrong_turn
01.08.2013 , 12:48 PM | #17
These last two story arcs have been painful. First it was the cutesy crap with the younglings and Asoka, then the slapstick with the droids. It was nice to see one of the clones get involved for some cool scifi actiony bits. I hope Gregor made it, though if he did die it feels awfully hollow. It seems to me there wasn't much need for it. In any case he was a good addition to an otherwise very weak story. Its been a while since we've seen a good clone trooper story line so hopefully this was some indication that one will be coming soon.
ịị◚◚◚◚ịịịị7▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. -Master Yoda CE

bigray
01.09.2013 , 09:48 PM | #18
was he one of the 4 from the Republic Commando game?

CassusVerda
01.09.2013 , 10:03 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by bigray View Post
was he one of the 4 from the Republic Commando game?
No That would be Boss, Scorch, Fixer, and Sev AKA Delta Squad.

Fortunately for Dave Filoni he was not Sev.
EBON HAWK
"THE MANDALORIANS"
http://themandalorians.enjin.com/home
Aliit Kohr: Mains: 55 Snip Ba'slan 55 Op AP-XT (Assassin Droid) 55 PT D'Cassus

turnoverla-page
01.10.2013 , 01:05 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by wrong_turn View Post
These last two story arcs have been painful. First it was the cutesy crap with the younglings and Asoka, then the slapstick with the droids. It was nice to see one of the clones get involved for some cool scifi actiony bits. I hope Gregor made it, though if he did die it feels awfully hollow. It seems to me there wasn't much need for it. In any case he was a good addition to an otherwise very weak story. Its been a while since we've seen a good clone trooper story line so hopefully this was some indication that one will be coming soon.
yeah it was nice to see see some clone trooper action considering it the clone wars you would of thought there would of been some already