Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MDN players on Bastion/Harbinger

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
MDN players on Bastion/Harbinger

Obirayy
12.01.2012 , 01:05 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by ZIMMOZMAN View Post
yeah stop making all the players left leave and making it ten times worse for people that stay
Sorry I think you're missing the point... This is for people who are going to reroll on a different server no matter what and eventually move to when our servers are shut down.

For example- Luc is choosing a server ATM with no influence from us, he may roll on a completely different server to everyone else and we never see him again. I would like to make an official server for all of us to be on and stick together so WHEN or IF we decide to reroll at least we can be on the same server
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

bibbyd
12.06.2012 , 05:42 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by ambitiousapple View Post
sif roll your mirror class lol...
Its the only class I no how to play
<Ewok'alypse Now>

Bibles

AIRCONGO
12.29.2012 , 08:48 PM | #43
Just recap, who's on Bastion on pub side here?
Gallows / Swolldaddy / Droptek

Stavroz
01.09.2013 , 02:49 PM | #44
Myself, Valar, Thrash, Zimas, Mathis, Coral, Fuge and Funky are repub on Bastion.
I have a lvl 50 shadow full Augmented WH and 3 piece Elite WH.

Ppl that i play with on mdn are more then welcome to come join us. I have a guild and we plan on making a rank team.
Bibz roll on repub bro

Population is amazing. Insta pops 24/7 both lowbie and 50+
Quote: Originally Posted by Recon_Grim View Post
It's the talent in the concealment tree called "Clandestine QQ" that gives Backstab a 1/2% chance to instantly unsub the target, and a 50/100% chance to stunlock their entire computer.

Tom_the_Narwhal
01.09.2013 , 07:34 PM | #45
All these people leaving for another server is making it worse for everyone else.

I've got 5 lvl 50s here, over 120 hours played and probably enough xp to have another full lvl 50 legacy by now. I've been playing since Oceanic launch through everything no matter how hard it got, through the months of the <The-Elite> and then the <Midian> stomping while people left. And now that PvP is getting good again everyone starts to leave?
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

Obirayy
01.09.2013 , 08:36 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Tom_the_Narwhal View Post
All these people leaving for another server is making it worse for everyone else.

I've got 5 lvl 50s here, over 120 hours played and probably enough xp to have another full lvl 50 legacy by now. I've been playing since Oceanic launch through everything no matter how hard it got, through the months of the <The-Elite> and then the <Midian> stomping while people left. And now that PvP is getting good again everyone starts to leave?
So you have roughly 120 hours played and you've been playing since AP launch? Is that a typo and you meant 1200 hours?
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Jumpchan
01.09.2013 , 08:49 PM | #47
^ never go full retard bro
Jump
/avoid

Tom_the_Narwhal
01.09.2013 , 10:29 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Obirayy View Post
So you have roughly 120 hours played and you've been playing since AP launch? Is that a typo and you meant 1200 hours?
Derp, I meant days.
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

Antiskeptic
01.09.2013 , 11:07 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by ZIMMOZMAN View Post
yeah stop making all the players left leave and making it ten times worse for people that stay
Quote: Originally Posted by Stavroz View Post
Myself, Valar, Thrash, Zimas, Mathis, Coral, Fuge and Funky are repub on Bastion.

Ppl that i play with on mdn are more then welcome to come join us. I have a guild and we plan on making a rank team.
Bibz roll on repub bro

LOLOL. That is all.
//

bibbyd
01.09.2013 , 11:44 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Stavroz View Post

Bibz roll on repub bro

I ll role pub eventually. when i get sick of getting rolled by u guys
<Ewok'alypse Now>

Bibles